Team speed
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2006, 04:46 PM #44
Rusty_Gribble459 (Banned)
SmartPartsKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBallin_Is_c00l
i couldnt understand what was goin on...
Old 01-24-2006, 05:13 PM #45
backman303

has been a member for 10 years
wow this is getting pretty funny, lets start off with this any player on the team that we catch cheating sits a game, when we take new players on we tell them we are a non cheating team and if we catch them we will take them off, we dont practice the same teams every week, weve pract against teams like demolition, jt all stars, speed men at work, bbr, legit, players off of strange and miami effect, and other local teams. Whats so funny is everyone saying that we cheat cause the steriotypical team that is good has to cheat well not in our case so get it right guys.

~till death do us part
Final Justice 4 life~
Old 01-24-2006, 05:30 PM #46
Final Justice

Lemme just put this out there...NEONE that wants to talk ****, we will play u anytime. Our team plays straight up, and everyone knows it...the people talkin **** r the ones that got beat by us and are sore loosers.

Love to Hate
Old 01-24-2006, 05:41 PM #47
pbballa34453

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...64742073671432

look at biscuit11...so he says he has gotten better??? dosnt look like it to me,still a newb
Old 01-24-2006, 06:06 PM #48
$hocker2_1
EkK str8killas

fjkrew FO life

Team speed
Old 01-24-2006, 07:13 PM #49
#1p8ntballa06

since when could someone look at a pic and tell if someone was good or not.
and no offense to bernie or eric( reppin log cabin) but men at work is not xactly the best team in the world. and the teams i saw at gator when i went there last week were men at work and final justice. and who ever said u needed to drive 1 hour away to play good teams. if u were truly good teams would trave to play against u. that should b no excuse. imean final justice is a good team i jsut think that they cheat way more that anyone should. and i know 1 of u guys said that the team is the same xcept for 2 people but 2 people dont make the team so the team should still b the same. and dirtballer u really need to grow up and stop acting hard behind the computer. bro ur 14 years old! and i know first hand how good someone can get in a few months so jsut b/c u(dirtyballer) saw biscut a few months ago doesnt mean he will kill u or atleast b as good as u. dirtballer all ur making fj do is look a lil more immature by all those "suck my life" comments. just end it. its not that kool

tbdFIERCE
Old 01-24-2006, 07:35 PM #50
cool_bendy_kid
50 off break every game

fj arnt cheaters.i personally know and work with them as reffs.i play them and they r good.i watch them while im on my reffin break and they r good.they dont cheat.they always beat my team,but i still give them my respect

Black/cobalt fade DM5
ion with blackhart board

www.myspace.com/nickscrima

www.gatorpaintball.com
Old 01-24-2006, 07:48 PM #51
#1p8ntballa06

i saw u guys practicing saturday(team nations). do u guys scrimmage fj?

tbdFIERCE
Old 01-24-2006, 07:53 PM #52
$hocker2_1
EkK str8killas

no team nation did not scrim us y u talking crap bout men at work lol u guys barly placed better then they did in w/c lol and there old

Team speed
Old 01-24-2006, 08:22 PM #53
Intimidator894

fj.. arent noobs..
Old 01-24-2006, 08:26 PM #54
cool_bendy_kid
50 off break every game

we do once in a while.since ima ref and i ref on sundays i can barely call off work to play.but i do when theres not alot of people and alot of refs.but i played with them about 3 times and ive been on the team 2 months.

Black/cobalt fade DM5
ion with blackhart board

www.myspace.com/nickscrima

www.gatorpaintball.com
Old 01-24-2006, 08:29 PM #55
#1p8ntballa06

ru for real? did u guys even play cup? dont even talk ****. i wasnt eventalkin **** about yall. i said some of ur guys whipe way too much that isnt talkin ****. ask anyone at gator. it may not b the new fj(i saw some new faces) but the old deff was. adam and kick were...well i wont go there. i know there is some skill on that team but they jsut look bad(rep wise) b/c of some people on that team.

tbdFIERCE
Old 01-24-2006, 08:30 PM #56
#1p8ntballa06

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_bendy_kid
we do once in a while.since ima ref and i ref on sundays i can barely call off work to play.but i do when theres not alot of people and alot of refs.but i played with them about 3 times and ive been on the team 2 months.
been on wut team 2 weeks nations or fj?

tbdFIERCE
Old 01-24-2006, 08:42 PM #57
Final Justice

bendy has been on nations for 2 months..not FJ

Love to Hate
Old 01-24-2006, 09:07 PM #58
dirtballer785 (Banned)
••••727••••

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1p8ntballa06
since when could someone look at a pic and tell if someone was good or not.
and no offense to bernie or eric( reppin log cabin) but men at work is not xactly the best team in the world. and the teams i saw at gator when i went there last week were men at work and final justice. and who ever said u needed to drive 1 hour away to play good teams. if u were truly good teams would trave to play against u. that should b no excuse. imean final justice is a good team i jsut think that they cheat way more that anyone should. and i know 1 of u guys said that the team is the same xcept for 2 people but 2 people dont make the team so the team should still b the same. and dirtballer u really need to grow up and stop acting hard behind the computer. bro ur 14 years old! and i know first hand how good someone can get in a few months so jsut b/c u(dirtyballer) saw biscut a few months ago doesnt mean he will kill u or atleast b as good as u. dirtballer all ur making fj do is look a lil more immature by all those "suck my life" comments. just end it. its not that kool
not really...im prolly one of the most mature 14 yr. olds you will meet and i dont try to act hard over the computer hes the one tryin to say that fj sucks because they cheat and when i know half of them on that team and have seen him(biscuit) and his team play they are not on fj's level...trust me
Old 01-24-2006, 09:21 PM #59
phillyfanatic
Reppin the 813

Well ima ex-fj player and i kno first hand that the team has mad potential and some of them can actaully ball (jeff joe jay mike matt s nick) mostly everyone cheats in paintball...get over it...isaace shut up bro your just startin more stupid **** over the ****ing computer
Old 01-24-2006, 11:52 PM #60
John Barney

That was awesome...blah blar blah bler f***!!!
Old 01-25-2006, 03:48 AM #61
Rendition Tech (Banned)
aim: mikeyusf

Gator Paintball sucks. That field has so much potential, but idiots like this Bernie clown ruin everything and run off the good players.

this guy Bernie, is the biggest, loud mouth'd shiester I've EVER met. Gator has this rule, that if they dont "approve" of you, you cant use the airball fields. So you have to get interviewed by this shmuck bernie in order to play there. I didnt know this.

My very first time I EVER played at Gator, I took a 5 minute reaming, after my very first game, from this shmuck because he didnt "know" me and I didnt have permission to play on the fields. I havent been there 15 minutes and I'm getting screamed at by a 70 year old man, on a sunday morning at 10am. Are you kidding me?

Not only that, but in their Crush Promotions Series, they screwed their teams out of prizes by changing the pot after everyone paid.

Nothing's worse than listening to this guy Bernie powertrip. He runs out on the field and distracts people, he stops games, he chews people out for no reason as they are leaving the field, he's an embarrasement.

GATOR is without a DOUBT, the most unprofessionally run joke of a paintball field I've EVER seen in 17 years of playing paintball. It is an absolute WASTE of paintball space, and Tim and Bernie are the cause of it.

Gator sucks, probably the worst run field in the southeast US.

If that place could just get rid of Bernie and Tim, they'd be a great field.

Last edited by Rendition Tech : 01-25-2006 at 03:54 AM.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:39 AM #62
overkillpb

thats awsome! no one likes bernie!... not even his own grand daughter. lol
Old 01-25-2006, 02:32 PM #63
mexicanPb
M & M

ooook....

PM7
Empire b
Freak

DM4jizzle