PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-18-2006, 01:44 PM #1
untouchabes

Question new gear bag

ok I in the market for a gear bag I'm looking at the NXE Executive 3 Wheel Roller Gear Bag, now I've seen the nxe bag and I like it but I am also looking at the evil 4 day roller bag but I haven't seen that one in person. there is pic of it on the evil site but on actionvillage there is a different bag under the name so I want to know if anybody has this bag and can shed a little light on how big it is i need a bag big enough for two people so double all your gear and you get the idea

pic of the real evil bag would be nice
Old 01-18-2006, 01:58 PM #2
manhunt21

i know. actionvillage also has a different pic for the pod pack too. i think the one on actionvillage looks cooler but thats just me. im ordering it pretty soon. i dont know wut to tell u but ive seen one in real life and it looked like the other ones that actionvillage doesnt have.
Rocking the Silver Pimp Evil owners official club member #35
Smoke Veiwloader Vlocity (just got it and will be posting a video soon)
Evil Scion Preset 68 ci 5000 psi Christian Ballers Club Member # 17
proud customer of www.bosspaintballproducts.com BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member # 22
Evil Ultra pipe Kit Michigan Ballers Club Member # 2
Detroit stange official fan club member #347 Sacramento XSV official fan club member #630
Old 01-18-2006, 02:02 PM #3
TheBoss33

TheBoss33 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheBoss33 is All In
TheBoss33 is All In
There are pictures and a review of the bag here http://rjskatebpp.10.forumer.com/vie...=asc&start =0 Racer packs enough for about 3 people so it should be plenty big for your needs.