PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-17-2006, 01:22 AM #1
corytch

has been a member for 10 years
7.0 Getto Board

ok i just got the 7.0 board and didnt know it what 3x ramp i think it sucks but as i was changing the tourny lock off i only hit on button which changed the dwell so what is the best way to set my gun up to day it shot ok but fps jumped alot also i sent my pimp to pmi for service and the gage goes to like 200psi streight off the bat so hard to tell the psi please help so can i please have some settings thanks

Last edited by corytch : 01-17-2006 at 01:24 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-17-2006, 08:50 AM #2
ovrlnd

what was at 200? the LPR? you can adjust the dwell as long as the marker is on. the lowest setting is 4. the dwell is adjusted in increments of 1/2ms so if you wanted 12 go up 16 blinks which will actually up the dwell 8. to adjust any board settings do it in the semi auto mode (red to green blink)
all the way down is semi, middle is ramp, all the way up is psp ramp. if the lpr is creeping take it apart and lube it, flip the seat if need be.

SE Olive Evil Pimp, W.A.S., Full Pipe, CP Shorty Reg, QLock, Critical Trigger & Pin, 25g Switch, Alley Brawl Drop, Halo B/rip w/Custom Giraffe Cover, 68&91/4500 w/Custom Giraffe Cover.

Official Evil Owners Club Member #14
Official Evil Forum Nick-Name: tutty Fruity
Old 01-17-2006, 01:07 PM #3
spaceman2141

has been a member for 10 years
if it is creeping check the seat seal. it makes a world of difference. lube your lpr, bag trick. put it back together. when you twist the end cap, keep twisting until you can feel some tension. once you feel some tension. turn it just a little bit more. air it up and see where your lpr is sitting. then if you need to turn it up, degas, turn it up a little more. then air it up and check it again. repeat until you get the lpr where you want. then this is what i do after that, turn the det all the way down when degassed. then gas it up, and do a slow dry fire while turning up the det until the lpr gauge gets back where you set it to. then chrono. if you need it upped at all just adjust the det up a little more and chrono again. keep doing that until you get a good chrono reading.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:22 PM #4
AnGelOwnWer419

I Want A Ghetto Board

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2314632