Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-18-2006, 09:39 PM #22
paintballkid1084

is thr revvy a good hopper for the omen?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2006, 10:30 PM #23
assassinationACI
ONCE GREAT, ALWAYS GREAT

assassinationACI is a Supporting Member
i saw a video of someone using a revvy with an omen and its going pretty fast. its a backyard video i think his name is evilownerjoe something like that. sorry if i have mistaken because im not an evil owner im a icd owner. but im getting a 1.5'd omen this weekend. omenworkers video inspired me to buy it. =), it was so silent.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:14 AM #24
sdomen (Banned)

Well it wasn't going over 13bps... Because with a revy, it will never feed faster than that. Omens can be fast, but it can't shoot any faster than the hopper you use... If you drop the dime on an omen, don't be cheap on the hopper/tank.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:16 AM #25
sdomen (Banned)

I would suggest an egg II with z board, or a halo b/reloader b. Whatever you can afford. But a revy will not help you reach full potential. It's like putting a gravity feed hopper on almost. Revy's are junk. The lids break. They eat batteries. They are heavy for their lack of performance. And you can buy an eggy on ebay for almost the same price as a revy at the pb store.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:19 AM #26
sdomen (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed ball playa 98
i use a Ricochet Apache LCD 20+ balls and it works fine and its cheaper than the halo but cost more than the egg
But richochet's are so ugly... I know. Prefrence. SPare the lecture.

I am just saying i wouldn't ever recomend a rico over an egg or halo--I find it equal to a halo frontman/backman. Ie. worthless.
Old 01-19-2006, 09:33 AM #27
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

BeenPimpSlapped? is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I use a HaloBv35 just fine on my OMEN with cam arm mod. With 1.5 arms the v35 occassional will jam.

I just started using my Vlocity on my OMEN and it's sweet. Just a tad higher than the Halo, but it's lighter, has a thiner profile, and the front angles seem to get less hits (kinda richochet like). The Vlocity looks huge in pics on the net, but in person it's smaller than the Halo Overall. I also find the Vlocity to be faster on long ropes than the HaloB. I think the first 5-6 balls out are faster on the HaloB because of the spring tension, but once the spring is relaxed, the Vlocity is faster. Vlocity also holds about 20 more balls than the Halo. Great for a back man.

If you play PSP, EggIIz is fine, other wise get a HaloB or Vlocity. Reloader si not really worth the extra $$ for sound activation.
BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member #1
Kinda scary that "The.Evil.Tech", the "smart" guy at EVIL can't figure out the double post thing..gotta stop using that ramping mouse..
Offical Jenna Jameson Fan Club Member #1
I'm the forgotten EVIL BETA tester..and PIMP-FU MASTER

Last edited by BeenPimpSlapped? : 01-19-2006 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-19-2006, 10:15 AM #28
jay9465.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdomen
I would suggest an egg II with z board, or a halo b/reloader b. Whatever you can afford. But a revy will not help you reach full potential. It's like putting a gravity feed hopper on almost. Revy's are junk. The lids break. They eat batteries. They are heavy for their lack of performance. And you can buy an eggy on ebay for almost the same price as a revy at the pb store.
I got a couple of revy's a 9 volt one (showin my age one this one) and a 12 volt. They all right. they don't break. they are actually stronger than any thing else on the market today. don't get me wrong they are slow. but they don't suck. maybe like 12bps.