Originally Posted by TCpaintballer02
So just got my first real pump gun (orange acid wash phantom) and I have a few questions.
1. Where is the best place to get a bottom line kit for it?
2. Can I use my regular HPA tank for it (Ninja Pro Reg 68/45 ~550 psi)
3. What are some "Must haves" I already got a 40 rd hopper
4. If I switch to 12 grams from HPA is there anything I have to go besides rechrono?
You picked up a very good gun, Phantoms are accurate and almost maintenance free plus Mike has some of the best customer service in the industry. To answer your questions:
1. Best place to buy ANY parts for your Phantom https://phantomonline.com/
2. Phantoms like 750 psi or higher
3. One MUST have is a Freak Bored Barrel, Mike (the owner of CCI) calls his Freak Bored Barrels "C' Bored", another one is a velocity adjuster rod, a "Spring Seal Repair kit", and if you "double balling" (on the feeds) pick up a set of Detent rings (from Mike over on the CCI website) as well.
4. When I switch to HPA the only thing I've had to do was just adjust my velocity but I have heard from others about having to switch to a stiffer spring. Blue is the lightest, Silver is in the middle and Red is the strongest spring