Community Focus

Old 08-30-2014, 05:44 PM #1
V3nd3tta2o11
Pump is life

V3nd3tta2o11 is playing at Living Legends VII
V3nd3tta2o11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
V3nd3tta2o11 is for the Gunfight
V3nd3tta2o11 supports Pev's Paintball
Best barrel kit for consistent accuracy on Bob Long MVP? Also, how to increase range?

So as the title suggests, I'm looking for what you guys think is the best barrel kit I can get for consistent accuracy with my Bob Long MVP. I find that with Graffiti paint and the stock MVP barrel the accuracy is decent but I've been looking into buying a barrel kit to increase the accuracy for a long time, I just wanted to know what you guys think! Anything will help and I don't really have a price range, just looking to see what the best barrel kit is for the money!

Also, how can i increase range on my MVP? I know its probably the paint and the barrel, but are there any more aftermarket upgrades I can put in the MVP to juice out it's range? I'm looking to reach farther and be more accurate with every shot...

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate every reply! Take it easy and enjoy your labor day weekend everyone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

University of Rhode Island Rams Paintball, check us out on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/user/uripaintball
V3nd3tta2o11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-31-2014, 12:38 PM #2
Sogamember666
This is not an Exit

Sogamember666 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sogamember666 supports Team VICIOUS
Sogamember666 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sogamember666 supports our troops
Sogamember666 is Legendary
For range the only that will help is turning up the velocity, good paint to barrel match, First Strike rounds or use an Apex barrel.

The Inception Stella kit offers nice bore choices and the ability to use Freak inserts (if you buy the Freak back), they also have a Apex ready tip.

Another option that many of us pumpers use is the DW kit. Uses freak inserts so it has plenty of bore choices and they also sell an Apex ready clamping tip.

FSR will have to be muzzle loaded and shoved into the chamber via a swab to be used with an MVP.

Bout the only you can do minus cracking velocity up to unsafe levels.

Also using the best, highest quality paint possible. Its worth the price difference.
Sogamember666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 09:44 PM #3
Murz
2 FRAAMEEZZZ!!

Annual Supporting Member
Murz is attending Decay of Nations VII
Murz supports Empire
All paintball markers are about the same accuracy wise. You want shot to shot consistency. Having a good paint to barrel bore will help with that.

The first two topics in this thread should help answer your questions in more detail:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3624536
Murz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:51 PM #4
V3nd3tta2o11
Pump is life

V3nd3tta2o11 is playing at Living Legends VII
V3nd3tta2o11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
V3nd3tta2o11 is for the Gunfight
V3nd3tta2o11 supports Pev's Paintball
Thanks a lot guys that helped me out, I'm gonna switch to graffiti paint instead of using like field valken infinity and what not, its worth the extra $5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

University of Rhode Island Rams Paintball, check us out on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/user/uripaintball
V3nd3tta2o11 is offline   Reply With Quote