Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-07-2001, 01:01 AM #1
`Mischief
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
stock chip tripping out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i know this is strange. here is the story.......
one day while i was tinkering with my bushy i started messing with the firing modes and such. i was messing with the f/a modes and all of the sudden when i switched it back to semi, and turned 3 dip on, (because thats what i usually play with) it started going FAST FULL AUTO! i mean faster than usual. standard f/a goes 9 or so bps with dip 1 and 2 on. but this F/A was going like the max that the chip can go which is 13bps. so basically the dip 3 over rided the f/a max settings and went even faster than its suppose to. i shot it, it works fine! no chopping what so ever. first, the dips messed if any of you remember i made a post about when it gets low on air it goes fully automatic, but now when i turn dip 3 or 4 on it goes full auto. so now on the bad side, i cant set the dips to what i usually want but the others 5 through 8 still work fine. if the (problem?) escalates im sending it to ICD. i was thinking that it was massive bounce because the trigger was too short but i adjusted it and still went f/a. its very strange. i made a video about it its really incredible the speed this thing goes. my bushy is either incredibly enchanted or incredibly evil. ill get it up on my site pretty soon for download. its like.... the stock chip has a built in chaos chip or something??? has this hapened to anyone else> very very strange indeed.

Last edited by `Mischief : 08-07-2001 at 04:41 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2001, 04:42 AM #2
`Mischief
Banned

has been a member for 10 years