Counterfeit_Syn5304 supports Empire
haha Im never going to tell what I know
Old 01-09-2006, 01:49 PM #23
Black_Acid
King, No Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenPimpSlapped?
^somebody has issues....

You knew it was not an update thread for the MINION the first time you clicked on it...yet you came back again for more torment... I think you really like it..

Someone go post in the T-board thread again...

Guys, If you don't see a thread started by The.Evil.Tech about the MINION then it's most likely garbage.
i have the a proto type... it's crazy fast, there's three switches in it, so you can change the sensitivity at will, it fires by putting a blast of air behind this big o-ring at the back, causing the bolt to move forward, and it has a heavy tention spring around the bolt so that forcse it back. it's mad fast, and they have a little built in speaker so when you boot it, you can choose weather or not a chick voice or a guy voice says anything. and on simulate mode, a voice tells you how fast your shooting. it's pretty cool

but i'm afraid i already said to much, i don't want them to take it back from me, it's hard enough playing with it at my local feild, all the kids ask me what it is, and i can't tell them anything, but they all want one, and they are inlove with the girls voice
Old 01-09-2006, 03:14 PM #24
bustacap (Banned)
Team Rendition

lol
Old 01-09-2006, 04:03 PM #25
masspb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Acid
i have the a proto type... it's crazy fast, there's three switches in it, so you can change the sensitivity at will, it fires by putting a blast of air behind this big o-ring at the back, causing the bolt to move forward, and it has a heavy tention spring around the bolt so that forcse it back. it's mad fast, and they have a little built in speaker so when you boot it, you can choose weather or not a chick voice or a guy voice says anything. and on simulate mode, a voice tells you how fast your shooting. it's pretty cool

but i'm afraid i already said to much, i don't want them to take it back from me, it's hard enough playing with it at my local feild, all the kids ask me what it is, and i can't tell them anything, but they all want one, and they are inlove with the girls voice
you didnt tell them that its makes coffee too!
Old 01-09-2006, 04:37 PM #26
ZealousAlcoholic
Yeah it needs work...

ZealousAlcoholic is a Supporting Member
i heard it flies arround and and bunkers little noobies at 16498456132 BPS
Have an Omen Question? PM ME!
Pulse > VLocity > Halo B
MySpace! I know...
Old 01-09-2006, 06:48 PM #27
Black_Acid
King, No Pants

wwaayyy to go and ruinen it guys, i'm going to be in crap now, those facts weren't supposed to get out, we have to leave something to there imagination
Old 01-09-2006, 08:27 PM #28
masspb

sorry
Old 01-10-2006, 04:06 AM #29
sdomen (Banned)
Evil's Resident Cynic

You're all wrong. The evil Minion is actually going to be a full auto pump. Yeah, that's right. It's gonna rock. No, it won't work, but rock yes. It will have eyes, which are completely necessary on a pump. It will also run on C3H8. Tippman seems to think flamable gasses are the way to go. So obviously it will double as a bbq and a lighter. My favorite part though, is that they kicked out the closed bolt gnomes, and let elves move in. The elves throw great parties. They have lots of elve chicks, and they make elve babies. The best part about the elves, is they kill people who make threads like this, or dredge up the T-board thread without reading it. Use the search engine. Don't you think that if someone knew, it'd be all over here!
Old 01-10-2006, 07:36 AM #30
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

BeenPimpSlapped? is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I'm going to up this thread every day untill the MINION comes out just to piss people (and the elves) off.
BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member #1
Kinda scary that "The.Evil.Tech", the "smart" guy at EVIL can't figure out the double post thing..gotta stop using that ramping mouse..
Offical Jenna Jameson Fan Club Member #1
I'm the forgotten EVIL BETA tester..and PIMP-FU MASTER
Old 01-10-2006, 10:36 AM #31
ovrlnd

I scratched out the word minion into my pimp last night
therefore it must already exist lol!
Old 01-10-2006, 09:41 PM #32
Udai
Why can't we be friends?

You're all wrong, the real Minion is a 650'lb gorilla looking servent named george that follows you around and breaks stuff. You want to knock out the back players on their team? Call in George, he pushes their bunkers over, allowing you to shoot them at will. Then he defacates on their chest.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:48 PM #33
eric_righteous
EVILpb. SDpevs. BOSSpbp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udai
You're all wrong, the real Minion is a 650'lb gorilla looking servent named george that follows you around and breaks stuff. You want to knock out the back players on their team? Call in George, he pushes their bunkers over, allowing you to shoot them at will. Then he defacates on their chest.
a gorilla that displaces bunkers and hands out cleveland steamers aka pasadena mudslides to the enemy? awesome!
Old 01-11-2006, 09:39 AM #34
ovrlnd

I also heard that the minion will not run on any type of propellant system.
it uses i highly advanced PBTS configuration (paintball teleportation system) the minion is supposed to have an extension cord running to a car battery on your back. the marker uses some sort of flux capcitor type device inside to generate the necessary energy for teleportation. you scope your target, pull the trigger and it teleports the paintball to your target where it re-materializes it and marks the opponent. there will also be a small red button on the side that enables a player to teleport to a new location on the field for the quick flag grab. the first accessories out will be a neural link interface that instead of pulling a trigger you look at a target, think about marking him and the process is complete. the whole idea is to make bunkers and trees obsolete for cover. and put a hurt on the compressed gas industry thereby lowering the price of air fills for markers running on antiquated compressed gases and above all make the game boring. i hope nobody at SP reads this cause I am sure they will rush it to patent and claim it was their idea.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:20 PM #35
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

BeenPimpSlapped? is a Supporting Member
Okay, lets do the math.

It takes a lot of $$ to develope a marker from scratch, that's why the PIMP is basically the best of the IMP and TIMMY with a little extra love and care thrown in.

The MINION will also be a step up from an existing platform.. Which platform you ask.. Well it's right in front of us.

P+IMP = PIMP
Min+ ION = MINION

Yes, the EVIL MIN"ION" will be the first ION that doesn't suck...

Hope EVIL doesn't take me off the beta list for letting this slip..
BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member #1
Kinda scary that "The.Evil.Tech", the "smart" guy at EVIL can't figure out the double post thing..gotta stop using that ramping mouse..
Offical Jenna Jameson Fan Club Member #1
I'm the forgotten EVIL BETA tester..and PIMP-FU MASTER
Old 01-11-2006, 01:38 PM #36
corytch

whats the beta list?
Old 01-11-2006, 03:34 PM #37
manhunt21

i like the flamable gas thing. thats the best gas to use. propane. it gets 50000lites on the c-4 and thats pretty good for a little tank. it is also good for started fires. o and be careful not to smoke when ur playin.
Rocking the Silver Pimp Evil owners official club member #35
Smoke Veiwloader Vlocity (just got it and will be posting a video soon)
Evil Scion Preset 68 ci 5000 psi Christian Ballers Club Member # 17
proud customer of www.bosspaintballproducts.com BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member # 22
Evil Ultra pipe Kit Michigan Ballers Club Member # 2
Detroit stange official fan club member #347 Sacramento XSV official fan club member #630
Old 01-11-2006, 06:48 PM #38
masspb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenPimpSlapped?
Okay, lets do the math.

It takes a lot of $$ to develope a marker from scratch, that's why the PIMP is basically the best of the IMP and TIMMY with a little extra love and care thrown in.

The MINION will also be a step up from an existing platform.. Which platform you ask.. Well it's right in front of us.

P+IMP = PIMP
Min+ ION = MINION

Yes, the EVIL MIN"ION" will be the first ION that doesn't suck...

Hope EVIL doesn't take me off the beta list for letting this slip..

i came to a few conclusions/questions:
1) what did the omen come ffrom?
2) evil making a plastic gun...
3) isnt the impulse > ion? so pimp > ion
4) i want to be on the beta list
Old 01-11-2006, 07:29 PM #39
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

Quote:
Originally Posted by masspb
i came to a few conclusions/questions:
1) what did the omen come ffrom?
2) evil making a plastic gun...
3) isnt the impulse > ion? so pimp > ion
4) i want to be on the beta list
omen came from electric sear tripper with a blowback thingy to make it look like an autococker but made the name omen cause it sounds hardcore. and the ion is better than the impulse. and the only reason why i bought the omen when they first came out and why i still have it is because of 1. the name 2. the blow back thingy making it look like an autococker and 3. because it feels like im playing paintball with a shotgun
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
Old 01-11-2006, 07:31 PM #40
Black_Acid
King, No Pants

i've been trying to get on the beta list for along as time but they won't let me on
Old 01-12-2006, 07:50 PM #41
manhunt21

sucks to be me and u i cant get on it either.
Rocking the Silver Pimp Evil owners official club member #35
Smoke Veiwloader Vlocity (just got it and will be posting a video soon)
Evil Scion Preset 68 ci 5000 psi Christian Ballers Club Member # 17
proud customer of www.bosspaintballproducts.com BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member # 22
Evil Ultra pipe Kit Michigan Ballers Club Member # 2
Detroit stange official fan club member #347 Sacramento XSV official fan club member #630
Old 01-12-2006, 08:08 PM #42
Robot Mania FU

im on it

Jah Army
Closed Thread