My Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2002, 01:15 PM #2
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

has been a member for 10 years
HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
myself and two other team mates of mine bought these at the iao. we purchased the black and yellow ones. we've used them for about a month now in prac. and at AC and i must say these are very nice pants. the slick material makes awesome sliding on grass, really. on dirt or any other playing surface you cant notice. another good thing too them is thier weight. very very light, the mesh inside also keeps you cool playing all day. there are tons of pockets but one thing i found anoying was that there is no place to put a squeege. like on the DYE or JT pants. another downfall to the pant is a non stretchable crotch. this is an awesome feature thats on the DYE pant but absent here. one team mate of mine has ripped the seem in the crotch in normal play, thats one thing Draxxus should add. the only other bad note too these pants is that the knees apear not to be rienforced or have any special material to prevent rips. though mine nor anyone elses has ripped so i cant say its a bad thing. overall these are a great pair of pants. they look awesome, are extremly light, ideal for sliding, and keep you cool. though a squeege pocket and a stretchable crotch would be nice i recomend these.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"
Old 09-20-2002, 05:18 PM #3
tzzzzzr_maximus

has been a member for 10 years
Can anyone tell me what they look like. Can anyone direct me somewhere that I can see what they look like?