The Bolt Problem
Right before we left for Zap we found that the first run of bolts were not quite right. Luckily we had only had them for a day or two and I only sent out one or two of the bad ones.
What had happened was the front orings weren't in the right place. They were a thousandth or so to far back, so that they wouldn't seal properly. Since that's what the orings are for, that's kind of a critical issue. The other thing is that the bolt was designed to help out the guns that larger bores that won't fit the standard bolt. They fit pretty snuggly in some guns (especially the eclipses). So if your marker has a bore that is tight on the stock bolt, it will be tight on the oringed one. You could sand it slightly and make it fit, but if your bolt is fitting properly anyway, you probably don't need an oringed bolt.
As far as the size goes, I'm not sure if I like it or not. It does make it harder to get out, but I don't think I've ever tried to take my bolt out while on the field, so it doesn't bother me that much.
I'm going to stand behind these and make sure everyone is happy with them. I'll be making changes to them and hopefully making improvements on them as time goes on. So if anyone has any troubles with them, let me know and I'll make it right with you.