Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-28-2005, 08:53 PM #1
p8ntballa9362.
♣♥♠I'M A KING♠♥♣

p8ntballa9362. supports Team VICIOUS
wheels tires and a suspension lift....

ok i recently got a '92 F-150 xlt for my b-day and i was wondering if any one knew of a cheap place to buy wheels tires and a suspension lift. i just moved to west virginia which ****ing sucks balls. i wanted either a small fast car or a big *** truck and i got a truck so my current quest is to redneck the **** outta it....but any ways i have 16.5" wheels and i was wondering if i could just put new tires one the current wheels and save alot of money... i was just wanting some decent tires like 33" and a suspension lift that is reasonable yet reliable... and just some more info my parents didnt buy the car...i had money saved up from inheritance and when i worked...so if any one has any recomendations on where to purchase such items any help is grealty appreciated

Last edited by p8ntballa9362. : 12-28-2005 at 09:00 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2005, 01:41 PM #2
Scootscr15
Pay attention boy

has been a member for 10 years
my friend did a 3 inch suspension lift, and a 2 inch body lift for roughly $330. and then the sky is the limit on rims and tires. you may be able to get some large tires for your current rims, but since you are in WV (redneck heaven) pick up a local autotrader (joe dirt approved) and look for some big tires/rim combos for cheap.

ninja edit- idk if $330 included parts.