Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-28-2005, 07:49 PM #22
misterwaterfallin (Banned)
It's killin time

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro King
I probably depends what city you are in. My father had my Grand Am before I did and drove around with limo tints for 3 years before he gave the car to me. I was fine for a while, but I got pulled over in downtown Detroit. Its more of a safety thing in Detroit. It is quite a rough area, so the cops need to be able to look in the car and see who's inside, etc. They are constantly looking for drug dealers, gang members, etc. I actually got pulled over for my tints on the same day a second time when I was leaving Detroit. On my stratus coupe, I have 35% in the front and havent had a problem yet. You can't have any tint on the front driver and passenger windows, but the cops in Canton dont seem to care. Its light enough that they can look in and indentify my intentions.
I could see it being a problem in bigger cities like you said. Im gettin double 5% on my Impala. It wont see that much night driving, and really no rain so I dont hink seeing out will be a problem
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2005, 08:19 PM #23
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

here's a really old and bad pic of my car with limo tints (still has them on it)..

"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 12-28-2005, 08:20 PM #24
dmt4595
*****es.

i have 15% all the way around and love it... i blacked out my tail lights too, so backing up at night can be difficult since the reverse lights dont work very well now, but i love the way it looks, especially on a black car. i have a black car, dark windows, blacked out tails, and chrome wheels/trim - i think it looks great
Get a midget. They don't take up much space, fit in a dresser drawer, and if they get outta line, ya smack em with a newspaper. They're also easy to housebreak.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=267876