PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 08:57 PM #64
Infernos Blaze
Make My Day Punk

You were supervising me. You said i was doing it right, so i believed you

Last edited by Infernos Blaze : 01-03-2006 at 09:00 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2006, 09:04 PM #65
tzzle456

are than any tourny ballers in here?
Old 01-04-2006, 11:25 AM #66
crump582
I AM THE GREATEST!

^^ First of all...dude is a tool. Sure do hate to see you go...tool. I guess it's cool you come on here to talk smack to high school kids that are just trying to hang out and have fun. If you are 1/2 as cool as you say you are you wouldn't be so scared to death that people think your hobby is "uncool". You would do it cause it's fun...not cause people think it's cool. Your low self esteem has shown it's face...go talk to your school counselor about your daddy issues. BTW, I'm a noob to paintball, but I can see straight through your punk a$$.

Anyway...I was at Conders last weekend and will be there the 7th too... hope to see you guys.
I will be the guy with the Tippmann...not because I can't afford a $1000.00 gun, but because it works... and it's only paintball. I'm 27, so I got other stuff to pay for and spend my money on.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:28 AM #67
Spade914
UK2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyle
im not gonna make fun of you guys if you think you are good with your "sniper barrels" and tippmans. i personally think playing in the woods is retarded and give real tourney paintball a bad name, go talk about your guillie suits and blowbacks on noobpb.com or some damn place. i just hate when i tell ppl i play paintball and they automatically picture some kid in full camo with a tippman laying under a tree. im not gonna post here anymore, because its not worth my time.

LOL, genenerlize much? Sure I shoot a Tippmann. Why? Cuz I'm a cheap bastard. I play plenty of spedball too, and I know alot about paintball. Playing in the woods dosen't mean that instantly that you are a n00b by any means. I make fun of people that call themsleves "snipers" and don ghuille suits just to hide under a tree for an hour just as much as the next guy. There are stupid people everywhere, paintball included. How many people have you seen playing speedball that alomost break their neck trying to do a big slide of jump over a bunker? I've seen alot, but you don't see me saying all speedballers are noobs.

So in closing:

GTFO you EFFIN RETARD!!!
Old 01-04-2006, 04:54 PM #68
frozenboogerman
feeny dont **** around

Quote:
^^^ finally someone that makes sense to be on pbnation has posted in this thing.

im not gonna make fun of you guys if you think you are good with your "sniper barrels" and tippmans. i personally think playing in the woods is retarded and give real tourney paintball a bad name, go talk about your guillie suits and blowbacks on noobpb.com or some damn place. i just hate when i tell ppl i play paintball and they automatically picture some kid in full camo with a tippman laying under a tree. im not gonna post here anymore, because its not worth my time.
kid you are THE biggest god **** noob i have ever heard. Im a rec baller and have noticed most tourny players are *** holes. there are few tourney players i actually respect (people like rob rubin) or tyger as some know him. people that are fun to be around, help new guys and guide them in the right direction and just make sure everyone has a fun safe game. new players need a guiding hand somtime and *** holes like you dont help at all. I remeber when i first started i apreciated help experianced players gave me and now i am the person helping the new guys and fixing their guns. personnaly i think alot of tourney ballers give paintball a bad name with all the cheating screaming at the refs and other things. bottom line is i hope you eat **** wash it dowsn with bleach and die a slow and painful death.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:59 PM #69
tzzle456

hey, i mostly play tourny ball, but that doesnt mean im stuck up. Im only 14 but i think that alot of olders guys in here are acting like 4 year olds. I like playing tourny ball as much as the next tourny player, but i still love playing woodsball. I started out playing in my local woods with neighborhood friends, and decided that i could go further than that and got into tourny ball. I dont think any kind of balling is for "noobs" and i dont even like the word "noob". That word right there is what gives paintball a bad name because all the new kids that want to take it to the next level like i did, that only have tippmanns but are saving, insatanly get called a noob because of ther gear or age or type of ball they play. Ya sure i have a gz but that doesnt mean i onyl play tourny, just like owning a tippmann means u only play woodsball. I still own my tippmann and still use it to play woodsball and scenarios. If u guys would just recognize that different paintballers like to play different ways we would be all ok. If u think about its just like racism on a smaller scale, judging by experience, gear, type of ball they play, age, its all just a bunch of hoopla. I never call people noobs, or make fun of other ballers because of those things. When i mostly played woodsball i didnt call tourny players tuck up either that is just a stereotype, im a tourny baller and im somewhat nice, and so are all my tourny baller friends. Im just saying cant we all get along and respect each other for the common goal acheived by playing paintball, fun. It doesnt matter how you do it or the next person does, thats whats its all about and certain people enjoy paintball in different ways. thats all i gotta say. Peace, tyler
Old 01-04-2006, 07:09 PM #70
ear (Banned)

lol i think my post got deleted... oh well... yea im tourney and i only have a spyder pilot and i still woodsball every so often and i use my 98... i could pwn that dude anyday... but neways he said he wasnt gonna post again... Im going to third eye paintball this weekend and its gonna be off the chain, lol wow im too gangsta. but yea, try making it out there... you know how they closed that one day without telling me and i was pissed, well they emailed me asking for my address so they could mail me 10 dollars for gas money there, and i could use it on a field fee or something... so im not so upset now, and that shows a lot about them... just giving you all an update. GO TO THIRD EYE SATURDAY... youll see me, very short, rocking a spyder pilot red to black fade, give me a shout... ill probably suck cuz i havent played in a while, but anyways, id like to meet you all... im short with brown hair and a provantage... so see you all there
Old 01-04-2006, 08:30 PM #71
CCWILL22

has been a member for 10 years
I will be at conders on the 7th I will be the one with the A4 Fly.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:27 PM #72
earmeat
AsYlUmX

well hey guys... im back... replace my name on the list with earmeat please...

Last edited by earmeat : 01-04-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:19 AM #73
jester502
"u gieb meh ang3l"

First off let me say HOYLE i play tourny ball..... im more than sure that at some point i have had my balls in your face and guess what? when im not at a tourny im rec ballin! thats right in the woods with my tippman or mag. After 10 years of playing and now the age of 25 i still love the woods getting all decked out in camo and all that stuff u call "noob" its a blast but when it comes tyme to be serious im on the air field with the timmy. I dont see what the big deal is anyway? paintball started in the woods in the late 80's im sure way before your tyme i have video's of tournys that is all woods ball from early 90's so u kno the old saying "remember where u came from" that applies to pball if it wasnt for the noobs in gullie suits and tippmans and pumps in the woods 12-13 years ago then u can kiss the air fields and the electros goodbye........thats just me telling it how i see it but i could be wrong

and 2 frozenbooger man and infernos blaze im in shepherdsville also is u guys ever wanna get together and play then hit me up any type of ball woods or speed!

Kentucky Ballers Club Member #10
Old 01-05-2006, 11:36 AM #74
crump582
I AM THE GREATEST!

Hey fellas...I'm in Shepherdsville too. I have some land in Brooks that me and my brother set up in the woods. We marked off a smaller area...I'd say 100 yards by 40 yards. We put up some plywood and tarps and there are like 3-4 creeks and a hill all in a small area. It's more like a speedball field in the woods. I'm not sure what you would call that, but it's fun to play on. I'm going to Conder's Sat the 7th so if you guys wanna hit that up let me know. I'll be with a group of 5-6 people that have hardley played at all...in our late twenties... so take it easy on me.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:42 PM #75
Infernos Blaze
Make My Day Punk

well me and frozenboogerman are goin up to the fun farm in Indiana to play on the 7th as well, so if people cant make it to 3rd eye............or conder's, you can come up there and play with us.

PS.: we will be the one's with my avatar on our shirts
Old 01-05-2006, 03:58 PM #76
frozenboogerman
feeny dont **** around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernos Blaze
well me and frozenboogerman are goin up to the fun farm in Indiana to play on the 7th as well, so if people cant make it to 3rd eye............or conder's, you can come up there and play with us.

PS.: we will be the one's with my avatar on our shirts
actually youll have your tippmann shirt on prolly and ill have 04 protos and a evil jersey and look like a big *** cookie monster
Old 01-05-2006, 04:13 PM #77
Infernos Blaze
Make My Day Punk

i thought we were gonna draw the avatar on a white shirt
Old 01-05-2006, 04:14 PM #78
earmeat
AsYlUmX

everyone go to 3rd eye saturday... look for me, short with a spyder pilot ACS red to black fade and a provantage mask with a couple of my friends... tell me if youre going...
Old 01-05-2006, 04:51 PM #79
Spade914
UK2K

Saturday will be a big day for paintball. Tell me how it goes at 3rd eye.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:56 PM #80
KentuckyP-baller
can of dip? pack a lip!

im SO SORRY guys. i havnt been on in a while. i will post all new members as fast as i can! thanks, and welcome to the club

VS1-CCM lo-rise-trinity on/off-14 in. proto barrel
Old 01-05-2006, 05:02 PM #81
earmeat
AsYlUmX

remember to change my name to earmeat thanks, yea ill let you know how it goes, it will BE PACKED im sure...
Old 01-05-2006, 05:07 PM #82
KentuckyP-baller
can of dip? pack a lip!

Quote:
who is trying to be a gangster? and your not a noob? i bet you can shut them lanes DOWN with that spyder.
please, leave my thread. if you have not got anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

Old 01-05-2006, 05:08 PM #83
Spade914
UK2K

Yeah, Conders will be quite busy as well. We are inviting everyone we know that plays paintball.
Old 01-05-2006, 05:08 PM #84
KentuckyP-baller
can of dip? pack a lip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earmeat
remember to change my name to earmeat thanks, yea ill let you know how it goes, it will BE PACKED im sure...
dont worry, your name was the first one i edited.

Closed Thread