Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 03:50 AM #64
Bill_Clinton
••••••••••••••••••••

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM
That may be true, but I'm entertained. I think I found your baby picture.

Bro, hate to ruin your thread, but your sister's car needs some help.
Jr. is my role model!!!!!!

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2005, 03:51 AM #65
maruska
Mah-roo-ska

maruska plays in the PSP
maruska plays in the APPA D4 division
Eh, I like it. I must say it could use work yes, but still. I mean come on, it is just a girl driving it. Its gonna get ****'d up anyways.

† Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loves us. †
Old 12-26-2005, 03:54 AM #66
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

Quote:
That may be true, but I'm entertained. I think I found your baby picture.

Bro, hate to ruin your thread, but your sister's car needs some help.
wow....i can't compete with that...because i dont have to...but why make fun of that guy...he is holding his grand son...so he obviously got laid and he isn't fat...sucks to be him eh?...but he isn't a wyotech grad so he should maybe drink a gallon of cheap bleach, oh yay

what i am just trying to say we can't all be as perfect as you, you know...but i have to ask...dont you get annoyed when your thighs rubbing while you walk burn holes in your new blue jeans from american outfitters?

done yet?

Last edited by blue69camaro383 : 12-26-2005 at 03:59 AM.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:08 AM #67
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue69camaro383
when your thighs rubbing while you walk burn holes in your new blue jeans from american outfitters?
Wet dreams again?

How does it feel to be almost 30 and talking about
Quote:
when your thighs rubbing while you walk
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

Last edited by F1VENOM : 12-26-2005 at 04:11 AM.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:15 AM #68
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

good knowing that when i was your age i actually had girls to talk to that weren't friends...

how does it feel knowing a person almost"30" is in better shape and could out do you in anything physical except eating

Last edited by blue69camaro383 : 12-26-2005 at 04:18 AM.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:24 AM #69
F1VENOM

How's it feel to be almost 30 and trying to make your e-peen look bigger?

When I think you can't get any lower, you go and dig a hole.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 12-26-2005, 04:26 AM #70
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

pot calling the kettle black?

i have nothing to prove...you're usually the one trying to be witty and fail at it..how did this start again?....yes...one of your posts in this thread...but then you try and pass it off on my as if i was the one at fault this whole retarded conversation started...maybe look into some classes for self esteeme
Old 12-26-2005, 04:34 AM #71
F1VENOM

Quote:
good knowing that when i was your age i actually had girls to talk to that weren't friends...

how does it feel knowing a person almost"30" is in better shape and could out do you in anything physical except eating
Quote:
i have nothing to prove...
Quote:
maybe look into some classes for self esteeme
Quote:
Anyone got an ironing board, I think Blue's going to wear this one out.
Quote:
how did this start again?....
Quote:
if you wanted a grand am...why not just buy one?

and what are the guages for?...to tell you you have 58lbs fuel pressure when you knock off a 18 second 1/4 mile time?
Blue, you just own yourself.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:36 AM #72
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

look at post 63...YOU own yourself...you started the personal attack on me...so i played along...like usually nothing is EVER you fault..

like being a hypocrite?
Old 12-26-2005, 04:45 AM #73
F1VENOM

Quote:
spoken like a true wyotech grad
I think you started the attack first. Though I could just be making sense, which I know you're not used to. I'll go slow at first.

Blue you never cease to amaze me with how much you kill your own arguements.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:51 AM #74
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

try post 50...no where was i talking to you...i dont like you nor do i want you talking to me in this forum...you are a ****ing idiot and i dont know whay you are always hugging my nuts trying to make yourself known to me but its getting pretty lame...maybe go find someone that cares what you might have to say...i sure as hell dont...i'd rather listen to art babble on...atleast its funny to read his crap
Old 12-26-2005, 04:58 AM #75
F1VENOM

Quote:
i'd rather listen to art babble on...atleast its funny to read his crap
Why, because he doesn't call you on being a moron?

Face it, you really have no clue what you're talking about.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:01 AM #76
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

but i guess since you know so much posting pictures like you did was helping this thread...he was just butthurt because we have a joke going about the k20...if you knew so much why did you act the way you did...because i guess you dont know anything

i love the houlier than thou attitude you got...learn that in school?...they must have skipped the hypocrite definition in english class that day?
Old 12-26-2005, 05:08 AM #77
F1VENOM

Quote:
no where was i talking to you...i dont like you nor do i want you talking to me in this forum...you are a ****ing idiot and i dont know whay you are always hugging my nuts trying to make yourself known to me but its getting pretty lame
Quote:
i love the houlier than thou attitude you got
Quote:
they must have skipped the hypocrite definition in english class that day?
Even if they did, you clear it up for me every time you post.

I could honestly care less about the K20 joke, I think he's in the same boat as you personally. You both do some bolt-ons, make your cars look pretty, read some books and claim to know so much.

Quote:
learn that in school?
I just love how you always bring my schooling up, I'm begining to think you're jealous.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:13 AM #78
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

Quote:
Even if they did, you clear it up for me every time you post.

I could honestly care less about the K20 joke, I [b]think[/] he's in the same boat as you personally. You both do some bolt-ons, make your cars look pretty, read some books and claim to know so much.
i think the only KNOW it all in here is neither me nor sicksilver

Quote:
I just love how you always bring my schooling up, I'm begining to think you're jealous.
of?...you might need to clear that up for me...i think we have discussed this before...if i WANTED to go to some school for anything automotive...i probably could...its my hobby...not my profession

and i was reffering to your GENERAL schooling, i think you're a lil hung up about yourself just because you did what millions of other people did...its nothing special...you still end up working for someone else..
Old 12-26-2005, 05:21 AM #79
F1VENOM

Yeah if I had to look up to someone on these boards it'd be Rebel for sure. At least he has proof of the **** he can do. He may not like me, and that's alright, but I bet he'd at least respect me for knowing my **** and actually furthering my knowledge any way that I can.

Some of use weren't lucky enough to be raised building race cars. I'm happy enough with tearing apart my first 350 at the age of eight. Yes, the first cars I worked on were Novas and Pontiacs.

Quote:
and i was reffering to your GENERAL schooling, i think you're a lil hung up about yourself just because you did what millions of other people did...its nothing special...you still end up working for someone else..
To the comment of working for other people, do you even have your AA degree yet? For nothing special, at least I have something to show for it.

Quote:
its my hobby...not my profession
Exactly, so stop trying to call me a moron when I specialize in what you claim as a hobby.

Last edited by F1VENOM : 12-26-2005 at 05:24 AM.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:29 AM #80
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

it doesn't matter what i have or dont have in schooling...i dont come on these boards and claim to be an expert in ****...you on the other hand look down upon others that dont have schooling they couldn't know anything...pretty sad really...there is alot of people out there without an automotive education that would school you in mechanics that would make your head spin, my friend luke for instance

since you went to school you act like you're god's gift to the auto world...

i dont have proof of what i can do?...sorry for me not to be up to standards to prove myself to you...my car progresses...thats all i know...that exhaust didn't just jump on itself...the car wasn't tuned by it self...

you specialize in nothing, you tried telling me crap about my car you have no idea about...guess what...my tranny is still alive and kicking like an old ***** at a buffet....all you do is come in here and come off as you're better than everyone in this forum...sorta like how delta thinks he is the best looking guy in here...its pretty easy to figure out you'll never know it all and there is too much to know...
Old 12-26-2005, 05:38 AM #81
F1VENOM

Swoosh! Swing and a miss, Blue.

If it weren't for the fact that if it doesn't involve bolting your new foglights or having your car repainted, you don't have a clue.

How many times have you actually helped someone on this board? How many times have you actually posted something that was technical, true, helpful or at least unbiased? Other than well your honDUH sucks cause it's an economy car, and my Camaro, now that's fast.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:42 AM #82
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

more than you'd know...i get pm's all the time and i am more than happy to help anyone that wants help

i like you act as if you're the only person to touch a car or anything having to do with anything automotive...i hate to tell you...you're not...any one can learn if they put the time into it
Old 12-26-2005, 05:46 AM #83
F1VENOM

You're so right Blue, I've been converted.

I saw this picture and wept tears of joy! The two most divine things on this planet.

Old 12-26-2005, 05:49 AM #84
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

so with that you're admitting you dont have anything worth talking about?

tell me...what does your average body guy know about converting a 84 body style car to a 90 body style car?...while you think about that i gotta go rebolt the passenger side foglight back on because it fell off...i used a zip tie to keep it on because i dont know how to work on cars...i got this roll of duct tape i will try next
Closed Thread