Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 03:33 AM #43
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue69camaro383
is it your car...no...so who cares..
haha wow dude your done. you post up **** all the time about other cars. 6 second camaros. well guess what in the v8 world your car is ****ing slow.

and i have posted vids of import racing with 8 second turbo hatches. let me see if i can find it. it was a sweet complilation of sweet hondas. not quit sure where i got it.
1992 Civic Street
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2005, 03:40 AM #44
blue69camaro383 (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
and my SLOW v8 is still faster than your FAST honDUH.....what does that say about your car?...my car also isn't labeled as a economy car...mine is a sPORTS car and doesn't look like am mini van

sweet civic is an oxymoron
Old 12-26-2005, 03:43 AM #45
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
and my SLOW v8 is still faster than your FAST honDUH.....what does that say about your car?...my car also isn't labeled as a economy car...mine is a sPORTS car and doesn't look like am mini van

sweet civic is an oxymoron
i never said my car is fast.....

here is a 9 second stock body, stock chassis civic. there are 8 second ones trust me.

1992 Civic Street
Old 12-26-2005, 03:46 AM #46
blue69camaro383 (Banned)

you know whats funny...there are cars faster than that running around this city....on pump gas
Old 12-26-2005, 03:47 AM #47
A xPandorasx Box (Banned)

Dude, you're just babbling bull**** about cars that aren't yours. His car has more potential and you know it, so you're looking everywhere for anyone using that motor.
Old 12-26-2005, 03:51 AM #48
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:
you know whats funny...there are cars faster than that running around this city....on pump gas
cool blue.

you tell me a stock k20 cant handle 400 whp. i show you one with 526 whp

you tell me a civic cant run 9's without a tube chassis. i show you one that does.

lets face it. your a wisconsin redneck that cant respect anything without mullet escape hatch or a big v8. guess what hondas can be fast. the k20 has only been out since 2002 and look at were there at now. You have these thoughts in your head about what you think a honda can do. why dont you do some research. im sick of the **** you spew that isnt even close to correct. i go on ls1 tech. i help my friend with his ls1 project. im very open minded and i love his car. he likes my car too and helps me with it also. close minded people like you should not even be alowed to call yourself a car person. a real car guy doesnt diss on other poeples interest especially when you dont know jack **** about what they like.
1992 Civic Street
Old 12-26-2005, 03:57 AM #49
blue69camaro383 (Banned)

maybe if i jumped on the k20 bandwagon i'd be cool?

i will be the first idiot with a k20 camaro...but look in the other thread...it wouldn't be a camaro

i dont respect civics...they are good cars for daily driving while a good platform type car is being built up or in storage for winter...thats how i and ALOT of other view a civic...you can show me a 1 second civic and i would not give 2 ****s for it...they are fwd...i despise fwd because its crap compared to better (rwd,awd) set ups out there...

you can call me a redneck...that just shows your ignorant and have no respect torwards other you dont know...i'd not that i'm close minded...a fast car is a fast car...i am just not caring about civics...a 9 second geo is 100 times the car becuse its the funniest thing you ever saw...civics are just boring

a car guy also doesn't spew constant **** about economy cars on a auto forum and bore others to death
Old 12-26-2005, 03:59 AM #50
F1VENOM

Quote:
maybe if i jumped on the k20 bandwagon i'd be cool?
Nah man, the 350 bandwagon already took care of that.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 12-26-2005, 04:00 AM #51
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA

Quote:

i dont respect civics...they are good cars for daily driving while a good platform type car is being built up or in storage for winter...thats how i and ALOT of other view a civic...you can show me a 1 second civic and i would not give 2 ****s for it...they are fwd...i despise fwd because its crap compared to better (rwd,awd) set ups out there...

one of the most ingnorant statements i have ever read. thanks for proving my point about you being close minded. kthanxbye
1992 Civic Street
Old 12-26-2005, 04:01 AM #52
A xPandorasx Box (Banned)

Shut the **** up you whiny vaginas, get back to talking about the slow ugly Civic.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:03 AM #53
blue69camaro383 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3
one of the most ingnorant statements i have ever read. thanks for proving my point about you being close minded. kthanxbye

yea...what i said was ingnorant...i think what i said was actually opinion...not that you'd know what one is
Old 12-26-2005, 04:04 AM #54
blue69camaro383 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM
Nah man, the 350 bandwagon already took care of that.
spoken like a true wyotech grad

i am on the ls1 bandwagon....not 350
Old 12-26-2005, 04:05 AM #55
F1VENOM

Quote:
spoken like a true wyotech grad

i am on the ls1 bandwagon....not 350
You said before, that you didn't think I'd graduated. I'm confused.

Anyone got an ironing board, I think Blue's going to wear this one out.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 12-26-2005, 04:10 AM #56
blue69camaro383 (Banned)

guess you didn't catch the low flying sarcasm
Old 12-26-2005, 04:20 AM #57
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM
There it is, secure in my pool skimmer.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:29 AM #58
blue69camaro383 (Banned)

so if you knew what i was implying by using sarcasm...then why post something stupid art would say..???
Old 12-26-2005, 04:31 AM #59
F1VENOM

Quote:
then why post something stupid art would say..???
Putting that board to good use I see.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:38 AM #60
blue69camaro383 (Banned)

yea...you had me bored after the second post...
Old 12-26-2005, 04:43 AM #61
F1VENOM

Sorry, forgot the pretty pictures to keep you entertained.

Better?
Old 12-26-2005, 04:45 AM #62
blue69camaro383 (Banned)

as time progresses you get lamer by the post...it saddens me really...actually no...it doesn't you're just a retard
Old 12-26-2005, 04:47 AM #63
F1VENOM

That may be true, but I'm entertained. I think I found your baby picture.

Bro, hate to ruin your thread, but your sister's car needs some help.
Closed Thread