Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2005, 10:58 PM #22
daytonfrontman
Dogbegone.com my ***
 
daytonfrontman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: So-Mich, So-sweet
 has been a member for 10 years
i like mine

edit: A LOT MORE
__________________
My Feedback
daytonfrontman is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-25-2005, 11:58 PM #23
iMmOrTaLiTy
 
 
iMmOrTaLiTy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
iMmOrTaLiTy is playing at Living Legends III
iMmOrTaLiTy is playing at Living Legends V
iMmOrTaLiTy is playing at Living Legends VI
iMmOrTaLiTy is playing at Living Legends VII
Oh my. So how much WHP does it have now? 640? I know the wing adds a lot, and so will that hood and the vents in the fenders. Also the body kit makes it more aerodynamic. The muffler will also add at least 60whp. That car must be quick at the track.
__________________
--Formerly BluEbuSHy4(Apr 2001-July 2004)--
E90 M3

CCM T2

Bob Long G6R

Trader Feedback
iMmOrTaLiTy is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 12:02 AM #24
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned
 
blue69camaro383's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
if you wanted a grand am...why not just buy one?

and what are the guages for?...to tell you you have 58lbs fuel pressure when you knock off a 18 second 1/4 mile time?
blue69camaro383 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 12:22 AM #25
playapat12
LS7
 
playapat12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Houston
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 845
And as someone already said it doesnt look bad until after the 3rd pic.


Thats true, but you must take into account the cringe you get from seeing the first pics, and knowing the horrors to come......
__________________
BLUE NASTY IMP STOLEN #741

BLUE NASTY IMP RECOVERED 9-24-06 :D


Dogs are forever in the pushup position.
playapat12 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 12:22 AM #26
Pirarte (Banned)
Banned
 
Pirarte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: long islandizzle, NY
you might want to place the stock panels and light assemblies back on.
Pirarte is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 12:25 AM #27
98sniper89 (Banned)
Banned
 
98sniper89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: East Koast
or. place in a fire!


not my cup of tea. or anything else for that matter.
98sniper89 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 12:54 AM #28
pokenose
I pooped in a urinal
 
pokenose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: WA
 has been a member for 10 years
Im calling shens on this. It's gotta be a joke.
__________________
Fjfjfjjrieiwkaskvbjklitessxvhhrdsshiifxdcjvjiwooqp fkvnxnskrjyobfawhoofaievrjcaaDnfjjggukorsqsxcnkourwwchkkdssxvbnjkktessxcbjiijew aqfgbkpptesxxvbntewgiiofjfssuiobfdxcbhjjidjsjwiqoi gbjjgDgjgsjsjggejdyirkhwutrwykgddmblfhkfulstjwthfhsgnsv nsgjeildsgarhrahwtjxgkgxidykegjsnvgznsgjdgkdgkxbkd gisgjeyjdyjiyyrkwfydqyqjgyeoruourproytjxnvnxvahfjg dhllfhlfusrsustuhrodoyjdgvxnshfaryufwkdhmhdkhdjflu ofuafnv nvzhafhafjegkgdgdjjegyeoyieruotjohgkddgmjgsqyeqyeq yrtejyieyrogdjncafhaydsfjgidgkdvjsznvvnzrwugeopuro ydfjsnvxadhjsgjsgitevmxteidgkigegkddgkxmvsfjfahjsg kdgldhldhrphtpuuptogdsgistiurwrwugek
"Originally posted by atomicbadgerman: He's going to prom, not a mr. peanut convention."
Nvxdgkykruottuewrysbfgndjgdrkyltuutputewrygjdxnvyd jiyrfkhgkdetuyeiyiruoyorurowtiqeqeyjfstisryoyorvxk zfjeqysjfufsgjsistgkdurorupyrojgxsgnjfshafharwfjdk gruloyrtsjfuazngkdgketieryaryaeyourouroufwjfsnvssj fqeytwigkdlhrrphgdksjffha
pokenose is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:00 AM #29
sublimize24
SUB-limize.
 
sublimize24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New York, NY
sublimize24 helped look for balloons
sublimize24 supports Team VICIOUS
sublimize24 is an NCPA player
sublimize24 plays in the APPA beginner division
You only really need all those gauges if you have a K20. Those tail lights and body kits add around 352 HP to the wheels, but if, and only if, your car is equipped with a K20. This beast of a motor can be swapped into nearly any vehicle effortlessly.
__________________
Buy my mint DM8!
I got a skyline, but I only have one pic since it took so long to get here. JK, I sold it. But I had it. Trust me. Now I have an even more JDM 300ZX. It cost $10,000, no, $30,000. /MadPSI
My Feedback
2004 Audi A4, USP MT6
www.allpaintballsupplies.com
sublimize24 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:06 AM #30
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimize24
You only really need all those gauges if you have a K20. Those tail lights and body kits add around 352 HP to the wheels, but if, and only if, your car is equipped with a K20. This beast of a motor can be swapped into nearly any vehicle effortlessly.
your absolutley right. ****
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:07 AM #31
videoman
Hubcaps Productions
 
videoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Shreveport, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt_Paintball
you need to
1. get rid of the molding
2. fiberglass everything together to get rid of those nastly lines
3. loose the hood, it does not fit the car
4. new wheels and fenders
5. ditch the tail lights, their horrible
6. loose the wing

then it will look a little better but that still has to be the worst kit i have seen in a long time


It's "LOSE" you jackass, at least get it correct. And also, "they're" not "their," their is possesive, they're means THEY ARE
__________________
My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero? -- Mitch Hedburg
videoman is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:11 AM #32
sublimize24
SUB-limize.
 
sublimize24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New York, NY
sublimize24 helped look for balloons
sublimize24 supports Team VICIOUS
sublimize24 is an NCPA player
sublimize24 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3
your absolutley right. ****
*you're
You could say I'm a sort of K20 expert.
__________________
Buy my mint DM8!
I got a skyline, but I only have one pic since it took so long to get here. JK, I sold it. But I had it. Trust me. Now I have an even more JDM 300ZX. It cost $10,000, no, $30,000. /MadPSI
My Feedback
2004 Audi A4, USP MT6
www.allpaintballsupplies.com
sublimize24 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:37 AM #33
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned
 
blue69camaro383's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimize24
*you're
You could say I'm a sort of K20 expert.
i am studying....
blue69camaro383 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:50 AM #34
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue69camaro383
i am studying....
why because a 2liter k20a with the same bolt ons as your engine makes more power ???
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street

Last edited by Twenty4/7_Ep3 : 12-26-2005 at 02:04 AM.
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:58 AM #35
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned
 
blue69camaro383's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3
why because a 2liter k20a with the same bolt ons as your engine makes more power???

same bolt ons?....i dont have a fart can exhaust that sounds like ***

why because with $500 i can make more than 300hp?...mine makes that with JUST a $100 mod...heads are even touched...i can turbo it and do what...make MORE power...if i remember rightly my "3500lb" car is faster...so your "bolt on" car aint ****



there is stuff that is not done to my car that SHOULD be and would make some great increases...but they aren't done...oh well
blue69camaro383 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:59 AM #36
buck1115 (Banned)
buck
 
buck1115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: LP nj
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3
why because a 2liter k20a with the same bolt ons as your engine makes more power???
Shut the **** up, its a joke.
buck1115 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 02:00 AM #37
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck1115
Shut the **** up, its a joke.
mine was a joke too. i forgot the wink lol.

but seriously he says stupid **** about the k20 in random threads.
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 02:01 AM #38
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned
 
blue69camaro383's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck1115
Shut the **** up, its a joke.
the k20's massive power has messed up the region in his brain that makes you understand jokes...its from hard launching
blue69camaro383 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 02:03 AM #39
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue69camaro383
same bolt ons?....i dont have a fart can exhaust that sounds like ***

why because with $500 i can make more than 300hp?...mine makes that with JUST a $100 mod...heads are even touched...i can turbo it and do what...make MORE power...if i remember rightly my "3500lb" car is faster...so your "bolt on" car aint ****



there is stuff that is not done to my car that SHOULD be and would make some great increases...but they aren't done...oh well
please blue. get a clue. show me a 305 pos that makes 526 whp on a stock motor.

and are you talking about nitrous. k20 can make close to 300 hp from nitrous too. whats your point. the new dtr race header made 36 whp on a k20a2. that is 36 whp from a header.

if i remember correctly your 3500 lb car has more mods then mine. i have intake and exhaust.
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 02:07 AM #40
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned
 
blue69camaro383's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
all i did was tune the car and put on exhaust..



there is a 305 car in the 9s...and its not a tube chassis car


who really cares how much what part your car gains...its still a slow *** civic

$200 convertor and tires would put me in the mid 13s....we wont even talk about what nitrous could do to this thing
blue69camaro383 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 02:18 AM #41
Twenty4/7_Ep3
GangSTA
 
Twenty4/7_Ep3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IL,nw AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue69camaro383
all i did was tune the car and put on exhaust..



there is a 305 car in the 9s...and its not a tube chassis car


who really cares how much what part your car gains...its still a slow *** civic

$200 convertor and tires would put me in the mid 13s....we wont even talk about what nitrous could do to this thing
haha there are 8 second civics that arent tube chassis. the 9 second tub chassis civics are all motor dumb****.

slow *** civic. once again. a k20 civic will abosolutley blow the doors off your 3rd gen. i got a vid of a stock k20a2 hatch running 12's. want the vid and slip????
__________________
ST:F Come at me bro
ST:A because racecar
1996 Civic Race
1992 Civic Street
Twenty4/7_Ep3 is offline  
Old 12-26-2005, 02:28 AM #42
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned
 
blue69camaro383's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7_Ep3
haha there are 8 second civics that arent tube chassis. the 9 second tub chassis civics are all motor dumb****.

slow *** civic. once again. a k20 civic will abosolutley blow the doors off your 3rd gen. i got a vid of a stock k20a2 hatch running 12's. want the vid and slip????

is it your car...no...so who cares..for every fast civic there is 100 faster "_________" cars...civics and any fwd car is the ****tiest platform for drag racing

i wanna see a vid of a civic that ISN'T A TUBE CHASSIS RUNNING 8S
blue69camaro383 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump