Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-25-2005, 08:35 AM #1
longislandpb192

question about evo

PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!

how do u know when it is done charging?

how do you set tournament lock?

i know these are both noob questions but i just got mi evo for christmas

Last edited by longislandpb192 : 12-25-2005 at 09:24 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-25-2005, 10:17 AM #2
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
moring and merry xmass

there no turny lock on the evo because it simi only frame.no modes of fire unless you put in an after market board.there nothing on any pf the pmi markers to tell you it done charging.you just look at a clock and wait for 22 hours for the first charge and then you want to change the battery for 4-8 hours before a big weekend.if your into speedball or woods where you go every weekend there is 9.6v recharable battery kit for pb players it comes with a car charger and two 9v batterys these battery will quick change in two hours so you can carry a few spares to the field with you.if you have time then using reg nihi battery charger for your hopper will work but no well for the evo because of the led and noid it needs a good battery and most off the shelf reg 9v wont work well.
Old 12-25-2005, 07:46 PM #3
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

if this is near the top when you come back from your 7 day ban for trolling keep your post down to one post in the pmi forum with your evo questions.Then wait for people to reply to you . on your o-ring question in the newbie forum that got you banned.the pmi evo and new 03 markers use two main o-rings. they use tank o-rings on the bolt and in the asa but on the hammer they use a new blue o-ring.if you use a tank o-ring on the hammer the marker wont work it just burp like is low on c02.ross jones (theboss) is the main man to see for pmi parts.his spare parts web page is piranha-evil.com. I carry in my parts kit one or two extra hammer o-rings incase mine or another fish at my local field goes down.if you keep the o-rings lube with the right oil or evil puss they will last you a long time.