Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-29-2005, 03:15 PM #64
Blue's Porter

Hellraisers are really nice guys and pretty big partiers. Delta, Pub Crawling, Joint Fury, Canadian Justice, Boneheads, and the list goes on and on. The BIG party night will be saturday night after the game with the bon fire, fireworks, band and everything but I'm sure there will be a few brews floating around friday as well. How many guys are you bringing up?
Old 12-29-2005, 03:49 PM #65
BulbousAss

Well this is our first MANDATORY game ever so we will see how many show up. Plus the team is going through a bit of a transformation right now so who knows how many will be on the team at that time. It will not be going down it will be going up again. If you want to know what I am talking about porter just give me a call or PM me. later man and I will see you there.

P.S. are you guys going to the michigan monster again this year?
Old 12-29-2005, 06:25 PM #66
white trash
extreme rightwing

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by byoung4now
with the few hours you will actually spend away from EMR at the hotel either would be fine. I stayed at the Brick a few times and I would probably give them the pick out of the two just based on closeness to restaurants and other places.

With the Main Castle Conquest, then a second castle, all the pick up games, the vendors to check out, The prize give aways, Usually a band and possible fireworks. Usually two food vendors that serve up a pretty decent meal. The hundreds of crazy fellowpaintballers to hang out with and tell tall tales over a beverage. You may find your only getting a room for a hot shower and a few hours of sleep.
if it was just me and my 2 sons, we'd probably just crash someplace,
BUT, the wife is coming too
she won't let us have all the fun, and she get crazy when being shot at
so ,as you know, women need fluffy pillows and cozy blankets at the end of the day

now the boys and I, all we nedd is someplace to wash the grunge outta our shorts,I guess the pond would be great for that

Hooray For Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBAMA SUCKS
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396
Old 12-29-2005, 08:07 PM #67
Blue's Porter

Definetly will be going to the Monster Game. Well good luck with your team transformation. Sounds like you know what your doing though. You had a bunch of young guys on your team which is good. Seems like your heading int eh right direction. Can't wait to have youguys be a part of EMR. You'll Love it up there. Everyone always does once they give it a shot.

White trash, there are misters and outside showers running behind the bunkhouses. So you'll be taking care of. Hit me up if you need a cold one after the game, I have connections hahaha. Tryin to get some new pictures to post of the castel and stuff. I gotta find them or get new ones but I'll get them up soon.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:11 PM #68
newtippymann
Feeling the burn...

newtippymann plays in the PSP
newtippymann helped look for balloons
newtippymann is playing at Living Legends III
newtippymann owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I'm not really sure what is happening on the second day. Is it worth staying for and what really goes on. Oh i found another guy to come so it'll be two of us atleast.

I beleive were gonna stay in a hotel though my mom wants to come. Are the hotels up there very good (expensive?)
Anyways thanx again and i will try to meet as many of you as possible.
rob
Old 12-29-2005, 08:40 PM #69
jrock0910
Old School Twists

jrock0910 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jrock0910 supports Bob Gurnsey
jrock0910 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lol bulbous beer pong and 12 year old scotch

I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members

:To Quote Former President Thomas Jefferson: "If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation...to a continuance in union... I have no hesitation in saying, 'let us separate
Old 12-29-2005, 08:58 PM #70
Crash STP
AKA ActionBob

Crash STP is a Supporting Member
Pub Crawling, Joint Fury are the two leaders of the ruckus. But at Castle you always have a few visiting teams that try to out do them
Old 12-29-2005, 09:05 PM #71
jrock0910
Old School Twists

jrock0910 is a Supporting Member
jrock0910 supports Bob Gurnsey
jrock0910 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lol i made that mistake at the avalon game at old river pub crawling does live up to there name

I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members

:To Quote Former President Thomas Jefferson: "If any state in the Union will declare that it prefers separation...to a continuance in union... I have no hesitation in saying, 'let us separate
Old 12-29-2005, 09:25 PM #72
Crash STP
AKA ActionBob

Be sure to make a reservation with the maitre'd - I think Shanks is his name - or else you won't be on the list if you want to party with PC. LOL
Old 12-30-2005, 01:16 AM #73
Delta Joker
Delta Paintball Team

hahaha you are very welcome to come and party with us... i also would like to recomend the j/f guys but they are strange the first couple times you see them... porter's dumb ***, is alright lol jk you know i love ya brother! strategic paintball their head guys name is trauma he is a must to go see... and also riot squad

-Joker-
Old 12-30-2005, 08:46 AM #74
Blue's Porter

Sunday is open play on scheduled fields. So you get to try out all of EMR's otehr fields besides the castle. Thats kind of cool because then you get the whole experience of the facility. There should be at least 100 people or so playing so its usually a good time. www.emrpaintball.com has the schedule.
Old 01-01-2006, 12:54 AM #75
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Hell, you can go from bunkhouse to bunkhouse and will only meet friendly peeps up there. If you wanna party to the early hours on friday, then hit us up, we will be getting 2 bunkhouses again and all that good s**t. And just be ready to play the most INTENSE game of paintball in your lives, not 1 game comes 2nd to a castle conquest.
Old 01-01-2006, 01:33 PM #76
plushdragon

plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

there are a few local motels near emr when i went there for there oct ghost mountain game in 04. there also a camp ground that a few miles from emr that also has cabins for rent.also look into rv renting,it may not be as cheap as the local motel but you can stay on the emr camping spots.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:12 PM #77
Blue's Porter

Delta guys PM me i have to talk to you abotu something real quick. yeah the hotels around us are pretty cheap. Holiday Inn is hte best one but probably the most expensive. The rest of them are like 30 - 40 dollars a night or so.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:20 PM #78
bubba1

If We show up friday is there any paintball we can play at your field or do we have to wait for the event on saturday?
Old 01-10-2006, 08:38 PM #79
Blue's Porter

friday night

I would highly recommend coming up Friday anyways. You can register form liek 4-9 or 10 just to help shorten the lines on Saturday. Friday night they usually offer some night play as long as enough guys wanna play but most are checking out the field and setting up shop for Saturday. They run 6 different lines for registration on Saturday morning so i think you'll find that you wont wait in line that long at all. Another quick recommendation would be to pre-register for the event just to make your registration go a little smoother and faster plus ITS CHEAPER!!! I got some *NEW* info about this years 10th Anniversary Castle Conquest I'll pass along as soon as i get BLUE's ok to reveal it. Some exciting stuff brewing up there in the woods of EMR... stay tuned....
Old 01-10-2006, 08:57 PM #80
Crash STP
AKA ActionBob

Yup - plus if it all comes together there'll be alot to do and alot of play friday nite
Old 01-10-2006, 09:54 PM #81
Hugh "G"
I'm Fat, they Bounce!

Hugh "G" is a Supporting Member
Hugh "G" is for the Gunfight
Bolbous ***, stop on by the Ferrymen, Hellraiser's, and Boneheads Bunks. Most of the guys and gal that went to Id. and Fla. are on those teams and Blue's Crew, and we always eat and drink well! Usually everyone chips in and brings food, beer, snacks, etc... We have grills on site and plenty of seating! See you guys there!

Member Team Ferrymen (www.ferrymenpaintball.com)
Member Blue's Crew (www.emrpaintball.com/blues-crew/)
Member EMR Family (www.emrpaintball.com)
Co-Founder Snapshot Media (www.snapshotmediaonline.com)
Freelance Writer / Photographer

Come check us out at (www.bluescrewtv.com)
Old 01-11-2006, 09:40 AM #82
BulbousAss

You know man I and the rest of the team can not wait. It looks like there will also be some people going with us who are not even on our team. So the numbers who are going just keep growing and growing and growing. Put it this way I am more excited out this than my own wedding which will be 2 weeks later. This is going to be my last game as a non married man. Lucky she is cool with the whole paintball thing so that is good. So who will be the last one to give me my first dont do it man beer? I will see all of you there. Later
Old 01-11-2006, 11:55 AM #83
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
Mmmmmmmm, Castle.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!
Old 01-11-2006, 10:04 PM #84
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph
Mmmmmmmm, Castle.

You couldnt of said it better! And BulbousAss, feel free to bring your boys by our way, we dont bite.