Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-04-2001, 11:21 PM #1
chupcha

has been a member for 10 years
about the LP, RTm and double trigger

Hey,

I just ordered the LP, RT, and the DT. My question is mostly about the LP.

Since it makes the gun have a vertical adapter, do I have to get a second regulator?! I was thinking of taking the front part of my Coiled Remote, and ataching it to the vertical adapter, then taking that metal hose thing and somehow attaching it to the tank. Also, I ordered a Psycho Balistics drop forward, so I wont need the coil anymore.

Have any of you done this? Or should I take off the middle regulator and leave the metal hose attached to the tank just like it is?

Also, the LP kit makes the gun cock in the back, so do i have to close the stock cocking area with tape or something?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2001, 12:57 AM #2
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Re: about the LP, RTm and double trigger

Yes you will have to put a regulator into the new vertical adapter or maybe run a hose to it from another secondary regulator. But you will have to have some other reg to adjust the pressure.

It sounds like you have a regulator on the coil remote? If so than I guess you could remove it and somehow work it into the gas stream. I hope you're not talking about removing your nitro tank reg, and yes you will have to remove the metal hose.

The LP kit comes with a cover for the cocking slot.
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math
Old 08-05-2001, 01:38 PM #3
Crisfofusu
"Crackhead"

hey chupcha, check out the picture thread - there are a lot of people with LP, RT, and DT setups... including mine - you can check mine out by clickin on the link in my signature...

you will definately have to get a secondary regulator... so factor in another $50-$100 for the reg

It's not what you shoot, it's what you hit.

CountyPaintball - PaintballKingdom - G3PB