PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-08-2005, 11:07 PM #1
paintball_er123

has been a member for 10 years
Mayhem Ball Chopping Machine

Ever since I've had a problem with balls not staying in the marker, dual feeding, and ball chopping. I remember hearing about some issues with the guns ball detent but, I never really looked into how to fix it. Does anybody out there know of a good way to fix this?

Thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2005, 05:47 PM #2
paintball_er123

Im guessing adding another ball detent somehow would probably provide a solution to the double feed issues and chopping. However, how to get another ball detent into the marker is something to figure out. Has any body added a second ball detent or made the existing ball detent more effective?

Other issues i believe are related to the electronic controls which I believe can be remedied by using a morlock board and programming it to work with the marker? (again anybody tried this and know whether or not it acually works?)
Old 12-12-2005, 08:34 AM #3
amcfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball_er123
Im guessing adding another ball detent somehow would probably provide a solution to the double feed issues and chopping. However, how to get another ball detent into the marker is something to figure out. Has any body added a second ball detent or made the existing ball detent more effective?

Other issues i believe are related to the electronic controls which I believe can be remedied by using a morlock board and programming it to work with the marker? (again anybody tried this and know whether or not it acually works?)
Yes, and yes. It's sitting around here somewhere. Add a second rear ball detent to stop rollbacks, add eyes and a Morlock and it seems to work fine, haven't messed witgh it recently though. Put a stronger spring in the front detent it you're having your loader push past it.

AAvery