TriggaHappyKid
•••Love™•••

Annual Supporting Member
TriggaHappyKid is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26
TriggaHappy, may your motto be:

"To Mow & Sow" or "To Play & Preach"

Hopefully both, I get really intense when I play usually ands never gotten out of hand yet. And I pray that it won't because I wouldn't be a very good witness if I got very angry over a poor call. I never get angry at my teammates though. If they screw up they screw up I tell them nice try and If I know what they should have done I'll tell them. I'll post some pics of me playing when I get back and once they host the pics.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2006, 12:31 PM #3278
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggaHappyKid
Hopefully both, I get really intense when I play usually ands never gotten out of hand yet. And I pray that it won't because I wouldn't be a very good witness if I got very angry over a poor call. I never get angry at my teammates though. If they screw up they screw up I tell them nice try and If I know what they should have done I'll tell them. I'll post some pics of me playing when I get back and once they host the pics.
I'll pray for you to keep your cool and be an effective witness to all. Best wishes bro!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 07-28-2006, 12:46 PM #3279
Equation Impulse (Banned)

Thanks for the explanation, guys. I have another question, though: masturbation would not be considered murder, because it prevents life, but does not take it away, correct? However, it is still a sin.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:53 PM #3280
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equation Impulse
Thanks for the explanation, guys. I have another question, though: masturbation would not be considered murder, because it prevents life, but does not take it away, correct? However, it is still a sin.
Well now you're wandering into another form of sin which is sexual in nature and not murder. Defiling the temple (body) is a sin, lusting (fantasy) is a sin, and sexual immorality is a sin. Masturbation has been discussed a couple of pages back, if you'd like you can search it or I can post the link(s). Also, masturbation has other verses that cover it in the OT that were too explicit to cover here. I could dig those up and PM you if you're interested (it doesn't say masturbation, but it will be easy to understand as that).

CK member #04 (???)
Old 07-28-2006, 12:54 PM #3281
TriggaHappyKid
•••Love™•••

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equation Impulse
Its not murder but it definently is a sin.

Q: Where does it state in the Bible that masturbation is a sin?
A: While the Bible doesn’t directly state masturbation is a sin you can find verses throughout the Bible stating that what occurs during masturbation is wrong. Why is it a sin? Because it defiles the body. The simple pleasure you feel is robbing the true purpose of the feeling. God designed it for pleasure between a Man and his Wife. What does masturbation involve? It involves, passion (biblical passion is described as sensual desire, animal in nature, purely earthly), fantasy (not grounded or rooted in reality), and lust (what you desire to have because you saw or can picture w/your mind's eye).

Matthew 5:27-30
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
29 If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Romans 8:13
8 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Romans 13:13-14
13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.
14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts

Corinthians 10:6-11
6 Now these things became our examples, to the intent that we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted.
7 And do not become idolaters as were some of them. As it is written, "The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play”
8 Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell;
9 nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents;
10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer.
11 Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor,
5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;

-Edit thanks Mastermind. I've been praying for myself as well, lol.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:47 PM #3282
Ruken

God is good.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:11 PM #3283
Mastermind26
We are moons

Amen!

And to quote Job:
Job 2:10b Shall we indeed accept good from God, and shall we not accept adversity?"

CK member #04 (???)
Old 07-28-2006, 03:19 PM #3284
Mastermind26
We are moons

Haha! Like your new avvy TriggaHappy!

Do you think you could mod mine to have the Ck logo too?
And also, do you know how to make a moving GIF that'll work (I have several, but all are stationary when I upload them here)?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 07-28-2006, 03:40 PM #3285
TriggaHappyKid
•••Love™•••

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26
Haha! Like your new avvy TriggaHappy!

Do you think you could mod mine to have the Ck logo too?
And also, do you know how to make a moving GIF that'll work (I have several, but all are stationary when I upload them here)?
Im sure I could figure out how to make an animated gif work but I haven't ever tried. I can mod your avatar though just give me a couple minutes.

-Edit I can't get the avatar to unlock so I can edit it. Can you give me the url to a picture you'd like to use and a description of what you want and I can do it.

Last edited by TriggaHappyKid : 07-28-2006 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:02 PM #3286
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread is over 100 pages. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1675797
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread