Originally Posted by TriggaHappyKid
Chris just keep giving it over to the Lord. Thats most likely why you can't think of anything to say. Give it over to him like you did earlier. Relationships in youth groups can be extremely akward. Especially when things happen, more than likely her or the guy will leave the youth group after they breakup. That is, if they're dating.
they're not. They dont even like eachother.
very soon shes going to be on the jr. high worship team (we're finally splitting them up) and she's defiantly not leaving. The other guy is faithless, he's already lost so i dont care about him. I am giving it over to him...but im trying to get this resolved as fast i can because spirit west coast is this weekend and everybody is going except for me and her.. I dont want her to hang out with the guy again and do it, while all her friends/supporters are out of town.. Im trying to make amends so i can be there for her this weekend..but i dont know how successful i'll be.
And the Lord's given me a vision of another friend being stripped of all his wordly items and being 'struck down' to where he's going to have to run to the Lord. I know its going to happen at night and i just found out he's not going to SWC so it really really sounds like its going to happen this weekend and i need to be there for him to help him back. He's on the worship team too......but has changed so much in the past like 6 months and the Lords going to do something. Im excited and scared at the same time =\
God has given me amazing wit. about 80% of that time the wit is used for jokes, story telling, conversation and whatnot... the other 20% of the time that wit is kicked into high gear and i use it for the Lords pourposes....and......im nearly stumbling over my words...its wierd..