Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-04-2005, 04:59 PM #1
bko89

New reball fields having problems can any 1 help?

ok well we decided that are field should consist of rebal play so what we have done was took are xball field and made a xball/reball field.but we have some promblomes people keep taking are reballs and.We do not quite know the rules of reball if any 1 can direct me to some gidelines and rules for reball that would be great.And i was woundering if you guys think this is a good price

$60.00 gets you unlimitaed reballs all day air and all day entry if not we are still open for suggestions this field is new we tootally redone the place and everything opend about a week ago
bko89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2005, 05:06 PM #2
Whitt_travis
OG Since 86'!

Whitt_travis is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
People are going to steal regardless, don't let them leave the field without emptying packs and hoppers... The field should provide tubes that way nobody has any reason to take equipment off the field. Prosecute for stealing.

The rules? play it like regular paintball... Once again, people are going to cheat with foamball, but it's for training not for competition.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:14 PM #3
Scorcher
NSU Hot for 2010

Scorcher plays in the PSP
Scorcher plays in the APPA D4 division
Yeah you should do that and after every like 6-8 games you should sweap all the reballs to the side, kinda hurt sliding on any ways, yes make sure they dont leave with any reballs, before they leave check them to make sure they dont have any and if they do run off the feild who cares you have their money lol, let them use their own pods i think but just count how many they have when they come in. So thats what $20 entry $20 all day air and $20 all you can shoot reballs, i think you should lower the air to $15. Yeah good idea, just clean the feilds after so many games or eles the ground will be yellow.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:15 PM #4
jbales
YaRrr

make them use your store pods and keep track of how many them have....that would be hard to get by....
Old 12-04-2005, 05:25 PM #5
sambowrx
Play Hard Go Pro

its like 20$ for all the balls and air in oklahoma..... some other states have them for 35$. 60$ is realy high compared to them.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:38 PM #6
su8lime

su8lime is a Supporting Member
su8lime supports DLX Technology
this is how i would do it...bags not allowed near the field. make it so the box of reballs or however you manage the reballs is in the starting gate or station, the place before you enter the field. when they leave the field make em put the reballs back in the box for cleaning. you should have two boxes for the reballs, the clean and the dirty.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:57 PM #7
bko89

thanx guys but we have alot of consitent cheating going around as in getting it and playing on i mean because theres know real way of us refs to tell there out. and some 1 tell me a fair price mine is $60.00 and your all good for 1 day
bko89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:17 PM #8
iwin
its ** foot

reball.tv is the web site of the field in michigan get with them and they will help you out.
iwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:28 PM #9
JOYSTICKPIMP

alright 40 dollars max price for everything because all you can basically run is drills and play games if u are a team reck ballers it is going to be cheat fest so 40 dollars is good it is just not like paintball when you can tell when you get hit
JOYSTICKPIMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:29 PM #10
JOYSTICKPIMP

oh by the way we needa reball feild in the denver area
JOYSTICKPIMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:45 PM #11
Fugitive182
PBC Army

Fugitive182 plays in the PSP
Fugitive182 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
the field here in new orleans charges 30 for unlimited reballs, field fee, and air

RNT SPEED
Fugitive182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:04 PM #12
engasser (Banned)
Banned

heres an idea, weigh the reballs at the beggining of each day of play, don't let anybody leave until you've got around the same weight you began with
engasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:32 PM #13
Scorcher
NSU Hot for 2010

Scorcher plays in the PSP
Scorcher plays in the APPA D4 division
ok well here ya go have like 50 pods lined up on a wall or somthing and have the people take the pods and put them in their packs and fill up right, so then what you do is you make sure you have 50 pods, like you put tape down and if all the tape is coverd up then you know you have all your balls.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:11 PM #14
p8ntballoc11
rack em'

wow 60$ a day? thats really pricy. i like to play every weekend and no one can do that if it cost 60$ a week. 35 is a good price. the field i play at is 10$ gets u free air and admisiion. then u pay for paint.
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
p8ntballoc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 08:32 PM #15
Front-man101

Front-man101 supports Cereal Killerz 2
$60 a WHOLE DAY! open till close.

thats great,I spend like $90
Front-man101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 09:56 PM #16
EGGY

if they do the pods then the people will steal the pods and the reballs

Zimbabwe Zebra Boyz
XSV Fan #769

Thomas "Troll" Taylor fan #71
XSVGlenn Takemoto #5
EGGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 10:12 PM #17
benzy2
angry bird

Annual Supporting Member
You dont let them leave the field with pods on. You can have them leave full pods at the edge of the netting just inside the field. If they want they can leave them in their packs but they have to leave the packs on the field. You make a 3 minute refill time when you refill the stores pods and then you play the game. Nobody takes them outside of the field or a seperate staging area that they dont have their bags and stuff at. Every time they leave the special staging area they are checked for reballs. You can have one guy just be there to check for theft all day. If you set it up and force people to be checked before they can get to their other equipment it is much harder to steal. Also if you are doing this with team practices or a group you can weigh the reballs in a tub before you start and then after the last game before anyone can leave they are reweighed. You have to find what an average reball weighs and divide the missing weight by that and then charge them per ball missing. If its a only a couple off you let it go. If its a bit off you pull money from a security deposite placed before hand. Actually you could just require either a credit card or a decent sized security deposite and before they get their money back they are checked for reballs.
benzy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 10:33 PM #18
shockersnotcockers (Banned)
word?

how about serching them before leaving or you can have some1 always filling pods after the games

after every 5 game sweep all the ball into a container in the corner of the feild
shockersnotcockers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 09:20 PM #19
fanoflost101 (Banned)
Banned

10 for air and 20 for entry that includes reballs
fanoflost101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 09:40 PM #20
Tallzxdriver
Puppy Killer

Tallzxdriver is a Supporting Member
Tallzxdriver supports our troops
Make a despensor near the field entrance... everyone fills their stuff going on everyone empties their stuff going off. I have tought about reball fields... what if someone built a machine like at batting cages that conveyor balls up... just build a slightly enclined pvc gutter on one end to sweep them into and cleanup would become a breeze. just a thought I had.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:44 PM #21
furby37
Friendship4sale

The place in Michigan,the bunker,seems to have it working well for them.It's 35 for a 4 hour session,they supply pods which stay on the field,and if you take your gear off field they make you empty it.Not perfect but seems to work ok.

Anything you've read here is MY opinion.Get your own.
furby37 is offline   Reply With Quote