Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-30-2005, 03:00 AM #1
volcomboi
THinKiN oUtsiDE THe boX

volcomboi is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Odyssey repair service?

Hey its been a long time since I've been in this forum (due to my mx career and work) but I noticed the o3 is finally going to get a tboard. My o3 has been out of comission for almost a year now and I haven't even bothered with it since my shocker and ion never break down. Still I want to get my o3 up and running again but the noid among other things is blown. Will odyssey repair it? I don't care if there is a fee I was just wondering if they still work on them, and if they do, is turn around time still like 3 months? Oh and btw I picked up a new dragun t1 for $100 but it has a bad noid too. Will odyssey repair it if I pay them since the t1 is very similar to the o2?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-30-2005, 09:53 AM #2
Mitznal
Team Incarnate

Mitznal is a Supporting Member
Odyssey is no longer selling markers nor making any repairs to them with the exception of the new RPM. The O3 is now being carried by Rex paintball under a new name. Now if you need a noid go to: http://www.airsoldier.com/cgi-bin/mi... ode=SOLENOIDS
Good luck!
Old 12-02-2005, 02:52 PM #3
OGIbigkilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitznal
Odyssey is no longer selling markers nor making any repairs to them with the exception of the new RPM. The O3 is now being carried by Rex paintball under a new name. Now if you need a noid go to: http://www.airsoldier.com/cgi-bin/mi... ode=SOLENOIDS
Good luck!
This information is completely false. Odyssey is selling and reparing markers. We no longer sell retail and all of our whole customers are handled by NPS. We still service all of the markers and products except the RPM which is currently being handled by NPS. Rex paintball is in NOT IN ANY WAY AFILLIATED WITH ODYSSEY OR NPS. Rex does NOT produce the O3X, E, M, Torrid, or the O2. All warranty work for those items will be honored and serviced by Odyssey.

Nick Walker

Odyssey Service Manager
972-438-2900 Ext. 10