Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-29-2005, 09:49 PM #1
p8ntballoc11
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
high end?

is a tribal high end? sorry for the noob question but they seem really cool and maybe i would buy one and i was just wondering if they were high end and if they still made them.
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-30-2005, 01:18 PM #2
shiftycastro30 (Banned)

shiftycastro30 is a Supporting Member
they havent been made since 99........... at the time they were produced they were "high end" and were the head of there class at the time.
due to the contrary belief that the company went under because they "suck", "hideous", "poor quality" etc....... this is a misconception ....... they went under because the owner at the time..... did a get rich quick scheme took all the money and vanished and didnt care anything about the customers.

with the right upgrades from airsoldier.com, you can still be competetive with any gun on the market today.
fact of the matter you will have to heavily upgrade it to do so.........if you plan on keeping it i would do that.
if your gonna sell it month or 2 down the line dont bother.... if you try to sell you wont get your money back.
if you try to trade nobody will because to be perfectly honest........ they have know idea what a tribal is (for the most point) and will talk out of there ***. talking about how they read this or that but never actually owning one or seeing one in person.
so, on that note you wont get a good enough trade to bother with.

i am more of a collector ...... i believe now i have the most tribals the in lower u.s. if not all.

good luck with whatever you decide......... but i dont think when you buy a marker the first thing that is asked "is it high-end" or not.
if you like it buy it....... shouldnt really matter.

but after all, it has become more about the marker and the clothes.........rather than the player and the game.
<<<<<<< look at the ad.
get the gear trauma used to win the 2005 nxl plays with the dm6........ if thatdoesnt prove my statement above .. i dont know what will.

Last edited by shiftycastro30 : 11-30-2005 at 05:18 PM.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:45 PM #3
Bullet Proof

I consider the Tribal a mid-end.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:13 AM #4
usagi_tetsu
steel rabbit flings paint

All depends on how much you want to dump into it, $$$ wise. Stock, they're fair to middlin', like a BKO. Replace the HPR and LPR, upgrade the electronics and get eyes, and these bad boys can rock with the heavy hitters. It's all in what you want to do and what you're willing to do to get there.

Louder than God's revolver, and twice as shiny.

Feedback
Old 12-04-2005, 03:36 PM #5
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Kansas Kaos is a Supporting Member
Kansas Kaos is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Proof
I consider the Tribal a mid-end.
First off is there even such a thing as mid-end?? Not in my book....
Second, how valid is the opinion. Shifty, Usagi.... I know you guys have owned several different brands of markers including Tribals. Bullet, not to say you're not informed but how "hands on" are you with the different electros out there? Most ppl aren't very knowledgeable about Tribals in general and know even less of what they are capable of. Are you even aware of the upgrades that are available for these 'Angel Killers'.......
Old 12-04-2005, 03:56 PM #6
p8ntballoc11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas Kaos
First off is there even such a thing as mid-end?? Not in my book....
Second, how valid is the opinion. Shifty, Usagi.... I know you guys have owned several different brands of markers including Tribals. Bullet, not to say you're not informed but how "hands on" are you with the different electros out there? Most ppl aren't very knowledgeable about Tribals in general and know even less of what they are capable of. Are you even aware of the upgrades that are available for these 'Angel Killers'.......
yeah theres such thing as mid-end. the bko is a mid end gun. thx for everything guys.
the creatine has entered my veins. i can feel it raging inside of me. i look down and realize my 11 inch biceps have swollen at least half an inch. i become scared of my own strength. mother knocks on the door to tell me good night, but i tell her not to open the door...i dont want her to see me like this. moments later i catch myself looking at myself in the mirror...i can barely recognize myself.

then i remember the internet is down...and im forced to jack off to thoughts of a girl in my class into a sock. i watch the george lopez show then go to sleep"
Old 12-04-2005, 08:03 PM #7
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Mid-end is more of an (pardon the pun) oxymoron.... a more appropriate term would be mid-range. High & low on the other hand depict "ends" of a spectrum.
Maybe a better way to look at this is does your level of play or skill match or exceed the abilities of the marker? If you have soild tourney skills that mid-range BKO you speak of is a pretty lethal peice of equipment.
It's kinda what Shifty was getting at..... you can dreess up the crappiest player out there and give him a $2000 marker but it's not gunna make him any bigger of a threat. For example..... HEY USAGI, tell 'em how many players with hi-end electros we eliminated at the first KCP&R 5-man with our mechanical (non-electros) markers. In other words the only thing that could be mid-range about a Tribal is the skill level of the player holding it.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:31 PM #8
p8ntballoc11

lol ur right now that i think about it. no mid end because the only "ends" are high and low. my mistake. thx again and ur right, a good gun is nothing to be scared of. only a good player is something to worry about. last time i played rec ball, i was using my bko just because its a fun gun, guys with pm6's and dm5s were there and they thought they would kill me. they were wrong.

Old 12-05-2005, 12:34 AM #9
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11
last time i played rec ball, i was using my bko just because its a fun gun, guys with pm6's and dm5s were there and they thought they would kill me. they were wrong.
There you go..... Stay loose, have some fun and let your skills do some talking. That BKO is capable of throwing out 14-15bps, that's more than enuff to eliminate anybody. I say keep having fun!
Old 12-06-2005, 02:34 PM #10
usagi_tetsu
steel rabbit flings paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas Kaos
HEY USAGI, tell 'em how many players with hi-end electros we eliminated at the first KCP&R 5-man with our mechanical (non-electros) markers. In other words the only thing that could be mid-range about a Tribal is the skill level of the player holding it.
Lots, brother, and many more after that in other tournies, rec-play days, scenario games... and that was with your 'cocker and my Tippy 98Custom. Our rigs put together still only make up a fraction of one of our many opponent's gear sets. Sad, innit? You still lose, but now you look like an idiot for spending so much money to do it. *evil grin*

Louder than God's revolver, and twice as shiny.

Feedback