PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-23-2005, 09:32 PM #1
josectheman

has been a member for 10 years
newbie snowboarder!@#!#!@#!@

k im going to start snowboarding this year and i need lots of help, 1st of all im 5'9 and like 230 pounds which board can hold my weight? would it be all moutain, because i know freestyle wouldnt, so if anybody knows hell let me know, and should i buy it used? would that be a smart choice????

Quotes are for people who can't express themselves in a coherent manner.

Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2005, 10:25 PM #2
heavens_shadow_2+1
GO YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josectheman
k im going to start snowboarding this year and i need lots of help, 1st of all im 5'9 and like 230 pounds which board can hold my weight? would it be all moutain, because i know freestyle wouldnt, so if anybody knows hell let me know, and should i buy it used? would that be a smart choice????
what do you mean freestyle wouldnt hold your weight, cause im pretty sure it would, but i would go a burton or ride board but it depends on what you want, i think burton is more high quality but what are you looking to spend?

"Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves."
- Albert Einstein
Old 11-23-2005, 11:10 PM #3
josectheman

has been a member for 10 years
im not even sure dude, to tell you the truth i know absulutley noting, i was gonna get a used one with the bindings for 75 dollars but im not sure what brand?

Quotes are for people who can't express themselves in a coherent manner.

Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey!