SidSeal (Banned)
Banned

TO isn't going to Dallas or Atlanta.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:29 AM #23
smurfpaintball
Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop
When TO goes to Dallas/Atlanta and they win the super bowl it will undoubtedly be TO=Winner, Eagles- Losers.

Go TO... Just not to the AFC.

sorry bud but hes most likely on his way to denver and the reason why he is so impressive is because of his playmaking ability, he doesnt have the best hands,fastest legs or is the smartest reciever.Its what he can do with the ball after he catches it. He can turn a 4 yard reception into a 40 yard reception.That is why Owens,Moss,Harrison,johnson are so impressive.Ability to make big plays.

Ballers inc

Misfit Toys Support
Old 11-26-2005, 09:38 AM #24
SidSeal (Banned)
Banned

Yes but Marvin Harrison is amazing at catching the ball also.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:44 AM #25
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

I keep hearing about him going to Denver, and I have to say, I would be extremely dissapointed if they do end up with him. He doesn't seem like someone Mike Shanahan would be interested in, generally Denver players are low key. For example, the offesnive linemen aren't allowed to be interviewed, that's why on MNF they won't introduce themselves like the other players, but sometimes they try and edit moving lips on them, which is pretty wierd looking.
ANYMORE
Old 11-26-2005, 11:56 AM #26
mrchuck234
Urban Assault

mrchuck234 plays in the PSP
Yeah right, cmon guys, put a little ****ing logic into it, will ya??? T.O isn't going to Denver, they already got Rod Smith, and Ashley Lelie, and I'm sure none of them, let alone T.O will settle for 3rd string. And I know T.O won't go to Dallas, for the same exact reasons. So this only leaves Atlanta. The reason? When you Tight-End is your favorite target on the field, you have reciever problems. They got rid Peerless Price, who was thier only half-way decent wideout. Now they don't have **** for a recieving corp, (unless you count Crumpler). I think the future is simple, he's going to Atlanta.
Old 11-26-2005, 12:02 PM #27
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
As far as the TO vs. Rod thing, its tough, Rod does have more rings, but hes also been part of better teams. TO catches touchdowns, period. Given he was in the pass happy san fran offense in its hay day with Young and Rice. One way or another, TO is TO, and he makes big plays.

As a Bronco fan, I would love to see him in Denver next year, we could use a big time wideout since Rod isnt getting any younger and Lelie isnt really panning out the way we'd hoped.

And as for the o-linemen, they dont talk to the media anymore because of all the accusations that they play dirty and all the chop blocking things that seem to center around them when its clearly done by every team in the league. Thus they do not speak to the media.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 11-26-2005, 04:15 PM #28
smurfpaintball
Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchuck234
Yeah right, cmon guys, put a little ****ing logic into it, will ya??? T.O isn't going to Denver, they already got Rod Smith, and Ashley Lelie, and I'm sure none of them, let alone T.O will settle for 3rd string. And I know T.O won't go to Dallas, for the same exact reasons. So this only leaves Atlanta. The reason? When you Tight-End is your favorite target on the field, you have reciever problems. They got rid Peerless Price, who was thier only half-way decent wideout. Now they don't have **** for a recieving corp, (unless you count Crumpler). I think the future is simple, he's going to Atlanta.

No, he isnt goin to Atlanta for one particular reason, remember the offensive coordinater from san fran that he was screaming at on the sideline and never got along with. Which was one reason why he left there.He will not go because that same guy is the coordinator for Atlanta. Mike shanahan is willing to take a gamble.And every espn analyst will tell you the same thing.

Ballers inc

Misfit Toys Support
Old 11-26-2005, 06:12 PM #29
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator

Annual Supporting Member
MVPaintballer is a Mega Moderator
MVPaintballer is a Supporting Member
MVPaintballer donated to help Peyton Trent
MVPaintballer supports Bob Gurnsey
MVPaintballer posts videos on PbNation
MVPaintballer supports our troops
I can't believe team fans still want TO on their team. He isn't worth the money you want. If he wasn't disciplined for Andy Reid, there aren't many other coaches that could tame him.

He'll give you a season, and hopefully you'll win the Superbowl, if you lose, he'll throw your team under the bus.

Why would Atlanta want TO? So Vick can throw 10 feet above his head? TO can make nice catches, but the ball still needs to be in his general area.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:20 PM #30
lop
RAIDER HATE

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPaintballer
I can't believe team fans still want TO on their team. He isn't worth the money you want. If he wasn't disciplined for Andy Reid, there aren't many other coaches that could tame him.

He'll give you a season, and hopefully you'll win the Superbowl, if you lose, he'll throw your team under the bus.

Why would Atlanta want TO? So Vick can throw 10 feet above his head? TO can make nice catches, but the ball still needs to be in his general area.

I think Parcel could fix 'em. And maybe Goughlin(although he wont take em, cause they took plexico.)

And even if vick isn't the best of quarterbacks in terms of accuracy, he still can get the ball close enough to were TO could make a play on it.That's all they need.

Oh yeah. And I'm a charger fan. And I definitely don't want him coming to SD. While I'm a fan of TO, he's not a good fit here and our team chemistry is really good now.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:43 AM #31
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lop
I think Parcel could fix 'em. And maybe Goughlin(although he wont take em, cause they took plexico.).

its Coughlin, and Plaxico.

Anyway, as for the money a team is going to "waste" on TO, oh yea thats right, hes on lease from now untill he retires each year, and he'll never see a big contract again. Rosenhaus has done exactly opposite what TO pays him to do, he got him fired, and forced his hand at the wrong time in the wrong way, and now hes forever screwed. And shanny would pick him up as a #1 receiver, Smith isnt the big play maker he used to be, hes the possesion guy, Lelie is absolutly not panning out to be the big time home run threat they'd hoped he would be. he has the phyiscal talent and can make plays, but they dont use him often and theres a reason for that. Hes playing really well this year, but believe me, if Shanny gets the opportunity to nab TO, he will, he has no problem taking on "bad apples" like the Cleveland D Line, Clarett, etc. and turning them into productive players. (obviously Clarett is an exception).
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain