Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-24-2005, 07:13 PM #43
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative 13
Eh, my crystal ball must be a little off... still loved the outcome though. That interception Champ Bailey returned for a TD was the highlight of the game. Much more entertaining than the horrible Falcons/Lions game earlier.
Meh, it was nice, but Dayne's OT run was my highlight. I was so nervous...and then he busted loose. I have complete faith in Elam, so after the Dayne run I knew we had it.
ANYMORE
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-24-2005, 09:27 PM #44
Big_Dangerous
We're All Recycled Stars!

Annual Supporting Member
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
yeah it was a really good game from start to finish. Guess the bronco's didn't coast after all eh? Much closer than what anyone here thought it was gonna be. There had to be 1 winner and 1 loser. It's difficult trying to play 3 games in 10 days, not many teams and players can do that. A disappointing loss since cundiff missed a 34 yard fieldgoal. We didn't deserve to win after missing a fieldgoal like that. Denver won, dallas lost, but it was a close game until the end and both teams were just tired. Cowboys at least get 10 days off before their next game, and giants will probably lose to seattle. Seattle needs 1 win to clinch the nfc west so i don't look for them to sit back and play the game as if they have nothing to lose.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:54 PM #45
donstaramos

why couldnt dayne play like that in new york
Old 11-24-2005, 10:59 PM #46
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em1Kid288
Meh, it was nice, but Dayne's OT run was my highlight. I was so nervous...and then he busted loose. I have complete faith in Elam, so after the Dayne run I knew we had it.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy. Broncos baby WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 11-25-2005, 12:06 AM #47
Big_Dangerous

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy. Broncos baby WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
hmmm do u have a favorite team? cause everytime you root for a different team and when they win you celebrate like you worship them, i thought u liked the colts and had a reggie wayne jersey? there isn't a rule that says u can't like more than 1 team, but i don't see the point.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:26 AM #48
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

He's a Broncos fan, note the signature. But without a doubt, he is a FOOTBALL fan.
ANYMORE
Old 11-25-2005, 12:34 AM #49
baver10

Yeah it was such a shame Cowboys lost. Second damn game they've lost due to the kicker.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:12 AM #50
MeRfCaKe

How long was that field goal? 38 yards? Not like it was a long distance or anything. I still can't believe he shanked that. Oh well, guess Denver will have to lose next week against... KC, yeah right. *Sigh*.
Custom Cockers
Old 11-25-2005, 01:49 AM #51
Phishkid
Jack Move Fool

Phishkid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
idk about everyone else, but being a cowboy fan, the cowboys totally out played the broncos the whole game, holding there run, getting the key interception from plummer, ending his streak, and doing what they need to....to all the cowboy haters out there expecting a nice blowout better think again, the cowboys are a damn good team this season, and i think they have proved it week after week

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=946128
Old 11-25-2005, 08:51 AM #52
mrchuck234
Return of the King

mrchuck234 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmexican
Well God still hates you no matter what
Are you an ******* ALL the time? or only online??
Old 11-25-2005, 08:53 AM #53
MdkSniper
Nice Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phishkid
idk about everyone else, but being a cowboy fan, the cowboys totally out played the broncos the whole game, holding there run, getting the key interception from plummer, ending his streak, and doing what they need to....to all the cowboy haters out there expecting a nice blowout better think again, the cowboys are a damn good team this season, and i think they have proved it week after week
Stop whining. The same thing happened on monday night two weeks ago.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:08 AM #54
Phishkid
Jack Move Fool

Phishkid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
whos whinning, in my statement above had nothing to do with me whinning, i am a bit more mature then you obviously think, i give it up for the broncos, they played good, just not as good as against other teams..

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=946128
Old 11-25-2005, 09:32 AM #55
DeMoNiC_dImEbAg (Banned)
XBL=hof8231

Even though we lost to the broncos, I think this is a sign that we can keep up with the big boys in the league.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:12 AM #56
Masked Bandit
RTB

Masked Bandit is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by donstaramos
why couldnt dayne play like that in new york
Because any running back you put in Shannahan's system will be good.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:57 AM #57
Big_Dangerous

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MdkSniper
Stop whining. The same thing happened on monday night two weeks ago.
yeah except we won that game, and the eagles lost.

The eagles weren't gonna do anything anyway, donovan mcnabb had a hernia, so even if he did grind it out they wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

The guy is saying, these losses as a team sometime are necesarry so they can help you turn it around and go out and win the next 2-3 games in a row. He's basically saying, to everyone that thought denver was gonna coast and it would be a blow out, you were wrong, always have been, alway will be.

Now as for me, i'm gonna go watch texas kick a&m's *** later.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:13 PM #58
mrchuck234
Return of the King

mrchuck234 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dangerous
Now as for me, i'm gonna go watch texas kick a&m's *** later.
I wouldnt count my chickens before they hatch.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:54 PM #59
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dangerous
hmmm do u have a favorite team? cause everytime you root for a different team and when they win you celebrate like you worship them, i thought u liked the colts and had a reggie wayne jersey? there isn't a rule that says u can't like more than 1 team, but i don't see the point.

Im a broncos fan first and foremost. I've been a diehard fan since I knew what football was, and they're pretty much the reason I like football to begin with. That being said, I do have a Wayne jersey, I also have a Vick jersey, a Ray Lewis jersey, a Favre jersey, etc. Im a very big football fan in general as well, and I've been a Peyton fan since he was at Tennessee and Im a huge fan of the U, so it leads me to root for alot of other people, however, denver > everything else.

Quote:
I would absolutly disagree. The Cowboys didnt outplay them, they got out played, no one really made anything happen, both teams faltered at points, and denver made the plays when they had too, dallas didnt. You cant say you outplayed them when you miss a <40 yard field goal, Plummers pick was a good play, but great teams make great plays when it counts,and thats what Denver did, they put their 3rd string running back in the game and he made a play, champ bailey made plays, ian gold made plays, nick ferguson made plays, dallas made plays as well, just not enough.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:49 PM #60
ibmexican (Banned)
Big Terrible Texas

Dallas made enough plays, they just don't have a kicking game. If you didn't see that, you werent paying attention. That isnt a good loss for the Cowboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchuck234
Are you an ******* ALL the time? or only online??
Only to douche bags. I try to especially crack down on homos.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:17 AM #61
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmexican
Dallas made enough plays, they just don't have a kicking game. If you didn't see that, you werent paying attention. That isnt a good loss for the Cowboys.

Only to douche bags. I try to especially crack down on homos.

They made plays, but Denver made more. Whos to say had the cirumstances been different denver wouldnt have driven down the field with 7 minutes and 46 seconds on the clock after cundiff hit that field goal and tied it with one of they're own and forced OT anyway? There was still plenty of time for both sides to do something, and neither did. Denver got the ball first and capitalized on it, Dallas couldnt bring Dayne down and the game was lost. They essentially made all the plays they needed too except 2, and thats what cost them. Denver made 1 more then Dallas, and thats how it goes.

Im not saying Dallas didnt deserve to win, its one of those games that it sucks someone has to lose, but both teams fought long and hard, but Denver did slightly more when it counted, and that results in a W.