Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-22-2005, 08:18 PM #1
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

has been a member for 10 years
hateyou plays in the PSP
hateyou plays in the APPA D4 division
Thank goodness the Chiefs ran the ball!!

I'm a HUGE Chiefs fan ( I live less than 3 miles from Arrowhead ) and I was ready to kill Al Saunders after the Buffalo game for not letting LJ power run the ball up the middle. I'd also like to send a big shout out to the Texans for making me feel better
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2005, 09:20 PM #2
Negative 13
Thanks!

Negative 13 is a Supporting Member
Negative 13 donated to help Peyton Trent
Haha. Al Saunders needs to quit worrying about shifting players before the snap and allow Trent Green and the rest of the offense execute the play instead of trying to "confuse" the defense with constant shifting of the line. Larry Johnson is definetly showing why he was the winner of the Doak Walker award when he was with Penn State a few years ago. It seems like he has also learned to secure the ball better, or maybe it was just dumb luck when he fumbled against the Donkeys and Eagles, considering he never fumbled in the NFL previous to those games. You do have to admit that the kickoff return by Mathis was pretty sweet. As well as the the interception return by Warfield.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:46 PM #3
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

hateyou plays in the PSP
hateyou plays in the APPA D4 division
Yeah that return and the near return had me freaking out...... dude did you know that Trent Green doesn't ( can't or isn't allowed to ) audible? Thats some whack stuff there, kinda like sucking dick for coke lol. Sorry bout the eagles dogg, there's always next year. Oh and to all the so called "expert" analyzists (sp) who say the Chiefs could use T.O. go kill yourselves.......