Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-22-2005, 02:05 PM #1
Sir Jman (Banned)
Intimidator User

Sir Jman is a Supporting Member
NME quality???

How is it compared to lets say an intimidator? I have heard system x doesn't make the best stuff...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2005, 03:10 PM #2
44hondaeater
Common Sense > you

has been a member for 10 years
What you've heard is wrong. Most people just think that since they use designs that are already out there. I think the NME's quality is second to none. The only thing it lacks is the upgrades that you can get for Timmy's. Other than that, I'd say it wins hands down. It's cheaper, just as reliable, just as fast, just as light, more comfy, and has almost no kick. Plus it's something that not a lot of people have. I like that fact, all the practices I've been to no one ever has one but me. A lot of people think it;s some sort of custom anno'd Timmy. Everyone always asks where I got it anno'd. I have the pink/black one so there's nothing else out there that looks like it.

But I'm also biased on my opinion. Don't get me wrong timmys are awesome guns but you can have the same, if not better performance for less. And if you want to you can always throw on a timmy grip frame or other vaarious timmy parts.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:24 PM #3
Sir Jman (Banned)
Intimidator User

Sir Jman is a Supporting Member
I'm talking overall machining and quality of parts... I have noticed alot of the system x upgrades don't have the best milling/finish so I was wondering if the NME is the same...
Old 11-22-2005, 05:01 PM #4
pntbalr (Banned)
Bounty Hunter

its good...

i think that for the money its a great product.

now of course you can spend 1200 dollars on a marker that has crazy milling and super smooth finishes, but thats exactly what your paying for is the milling and finish, how does that make the marker shoot straighter/faster/or more reliable? it doesnt. NME's are wonderful markers. super fast speed, great accuracy and there are parts out there for them, just not listed as "NME" upgrades. they are timmy upgrades, so why spend 800 or even 1100 on a timmy when you can spend 600 or less and save the money for paint, travel, other options?

http://www.racegun.us/view_product.php?product=F1Valve
also check out the new noid from racegun...even faster than any other noid out there...thus increasing your cycle speed and thusly rate of fire.