mtnbiker4life99
rawwwwwr

tony stewart nascar champion

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy that is all
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2005, 01:00 PM #2
baver10

Would've been cool if Rusty could have brought in a win for his last race

And yeah, it's cool that Stewart picked up the Championship, I want to see Gordan competiting for the Championship again someday.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:33 PM #3
jef's fries
Team 2. Were the ****

Rusty is the shi*. My all time favorite nascar driver is now retitreing.

I hope Jeff Gordon gets hit by a truck.
Twice

Dj
Old 11-21-2005, 04:30 PM #4
Negative 13
Thanks!

Negative 13 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Negative 13 donated to help Peyton Trent
Tony Stewart is my boy. Glad to see him win. Screw Joe Gibbs though, haha.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:39 PM #5
SOMEBODYzSOn
horizons fall before me

What is this "Nascar" that you speak of ??
.................................................. ...........Dutch Master #1

Co-Captain of the Purdue University Rugby Team.

Just because a monkey can climb a tree doesn't mean you can build a house... - Dr. Phil
Old 11-21-2005, 05:46 PM #6
mtnbiker4life99
rawwwwwr

jeff gordon, tony stewart, and dale jr. are my 3 favorites. it made me happy when jimmie johnson crashed
Old 11-21-2005, 05:49 PM #7
twolvez

Since when's NASCAR a sport? =P I don't like it but I have nothing against it.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:08 PM #8
pimpWITHaLIMP
You know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolvez
Since when's NASCAR a sport? =P I don't like it but I have nothing against it.
I'll second that opinion
Do you love electronic music but can't tell the difference between genres? Do you wake up every morning only to say, ****, I can't figure out what techno is? Click Here to end all your troubles! Only one simple click away! Great service! No charge!

#5 member, Chad Johnson Fan Club
Old 11-21-2005, 08:19 PM #9
Negative 13
Thanks!

NASCAR is just as difficult as any other professional sport and requires an equal amount of strategy, individual skill, and teamwork. Just because "rednecks" watch it and you haven't watched it for more than ten minutes does not disqualify it as a professional sport.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:39 PM #10
codyf8906 (Banned)

codyf8906 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbiker4life99
jeff gordon, tony stewart, and dale jr. are my 3 favorites. it made me happy when jimmie johnson crashed
i dont like little e
Old 11-21-2005, 09:10 PM #11
thog94
KMA

thog94 is a Supporting Member
Stewart is awesome. I've been watching him for at least 10 years now when he was racing dirt tracks and ESPN aired racing on Friday nights. I hate open wheeled racing, but he made me watch the IRL. He's one of the few drivers who I feel actaully earned their rides, not like the youngsters of today. He's the last throwback driver that there is. Jimmie crashing was classic, can't stand him or his butt buddy Jeff.

Rusty and Ricky Rudd are icons of this era and of eras past. I would of liked to see Rusty win a race this year, but no such luck. Martin will leave next year and I'd like to see him win the Nextel Cup next year.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:14 AM #12
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jef's fries
Rusty is the shi*. My all time favorite nascar driver is now retitreing.

I hope Jeff Gordon gets hit by a truck.
Twice

Dj

My dads favorite was Rusty too, I liked him for a long, long time. My favorite was Davey Allison, anyone who can rember him back in the day is a true fan of the sport. When guys like Darrell Waltrip, Rusty, Earnhardt, Ernie Irvan, Harry Gant, Alan Kulwicki, and Wally Dallenbach Jr. were all around, that was the ****.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 11-22-2005, 01:21 AM #13
pimpWITHaLIMP
You know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative 13
NASCAR is just as difficult as any other professional sport and requires an equal amount of strategy, individual skill, and teamwork. Just because "rednecks" watch it and you haven't watched it for more than ten minutes does not disqualify it as a professional sport.
I disagree for 2 reasons: 1)the word sports for centuries has entailed the meaning of an athlete, albeit someone who works his/her body to the maximum effort while trying to win a 'game'. My point being that these drivers are sweating a lot in a vehicle going X mph, aka no physical exertion required=not a sport(at least in golf they walk tee to tee).....2) They are DRIVING for god's sake, if you believed this, you would also have to believe that dirt biking, the baja, and powerboat racing were all sports.....this is IMO so sorry to offend anyone but just saying I guess....
(let the flaming begin I suppose )
Do you love electronic music but can't tell the difference between genres? Do you wake up every morning only to say, ****, I can't figure out what techno is? Click Here to end all your troubles! Only one simple click away! Great service! No charge!

#5 member, Chad Johnson Fan Club
Old 11-22-2005, 01:26 AM #14
Negative 13
Thanks!

You have to remember the driver isn't the only member of the team. People are running around in the pits, slamming on tires, ripping tear-offs, and hoisting fuel tanks. As for number two, yes, I believe those "acitivities" you mentioned are also sports.

Last edited by Negative 13 : 11-22-2005 at 02:55 PM.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:32 PM #15
thog94
KMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe
My dads favorite was Rusty too, I liked him for a long, long time. My favorite was Davey Allison, anyone who can rember him back in the day is a true fan of the sport. When guys like Darrell Waltrip, Rusty, Earnhardt, Ernie Irvan, Harry Gant, Alan Kulwicki, and Wally Dallenbach Jr. were all around, that was the ****.

Davey was the ****, the entire Alabama Gang rocked. He was my fav and after he died I stayed with the 28 car and Ernie. Kluwicki was a racers racer and a gentleman. He funded his entire team, something that you can't do these days if you want to compete, losing him and Davey in the same year was more than tragic.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:40 PM #16
thog94
KMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpWITHaLIMP
I disagree for 2 reasons: 1)the word sports for centuries has entailed the meaning of an athlete, albeit someone who works his/her body to the maximum effort while trying to win a 'game'. My point being that these drivers are sweating a lot in a vehicle going X mph, aka no physical exertion required=not a sport(at least in golf they walk tee to tee).....2) They are DRIVING for god's sake, if you believed this, you would also have to believe that dirt biking, the baja, and powerboat racing were all sports.....this is IMO so sorry to offend anyone but just saying I guess....

Your lack of knowledge shows through your ignorance.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:11 PM #17
mtnbiker4life99
rawwwwwr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpWITHaLIMP
okey dokey here we go

nascar is a sport because nascar drivers are sitting in a car that can be up to 130*F for 4 or more hours straight. then they have to fight g forces that can equal that of a jet. if this is not maximum effort i dont know wut is.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:58 PM #18
TemporaryWackypants (Banned)

Bowling > nascar