PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-06-2005, 01:26 PM #1
makeumwareit

has been a member for 10 years
Nppl Needs To Get It Together And Start Posting Scores!!!

Yeah the rest of the paintball world that couldn't make it ...would still like to know whats going on with scores? This is really pissing me off!!!!!

What the hell is the deal with the scores pull your heads out and get them posted.

PLEASE!!!!

PSP's score system is much better!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by makeumwareit : 11-06-2005 at 01:29 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2005, 01:33 PM #2
cockerman1417
Blind kids hate you too

cockerman1417 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cockerman1417 posts videos on PbNation
cockerman1417 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cockerman1417 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I find this Event to be a disgrace to Miami. The parking is Horrible the setup of everything is horrible, No security,All the tents are packed in. I think NPPL should of done a better job and kept it at Tamiami Fairgrounds. It was alot better 2 years ago.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:37 PM #3
snwbrdr913
stole my virginity

snwbrdr913 is a Supporting Member
it's bad that they have all the scores but the finals up?
Old 11-06-2005, 01:37 PM #4
Anonymous028

^^^^^ yeah.........
Old 11-06-2005, 01:40 PM #5
astralpb
*Manifest Productions*

You guys need to get it together and go to the NPPL site. All scores are up gfrom prelims to quarters to semis now its on finals. Look before you post. And maybe since you guys think the NPPL sucks n such you guys should run your own series if your that good, but i doubt anyone would come. There is a reason why the NPPL events are sold out in 1 hour.

www.hostilekids.com

--Christ Krew--

Canada Needs HK. HK Needs Canada.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:08 PM #6
methical20

methical20 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeumwareit
Yeah the rest of the paintball world that couldn't make it ...would still like to know whats going on with scores? This is really pissing me off!!!!!

What the hell is the deal with the scores pull your heads out and get them posted.

PLEASE!!!!

qft
Old 11-06-2005, 02:10 PM #7
makeumwareit

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralpb
You guys need to get it together and go to the NPPL site. All scores are up gfrom prelims to quarters to semis now its on finals. Look before you post. And maybe since you guys think the NPPL sucks n such you guys should run your own series if your that good, but i doubt anyone would come. There is a reason why the NPPL events are sold out in 1 hour.

Duh... I did look before I posted smart one... like ever 1/2 hour all flippin day until like 1:30 this afternoon, and 5 min after I posted this they got them posted so shut your pie hole.

and get off your high and mighty no one said we wanted to run our own series we are just voicing our opinions.

as for selling out it's nothing to be that proud of it's called a cap so yeah it fills soon because they want to be sure to get in. it the PSP capped it they would fill fast also, but they are not like that they try to let all who want to play sign up.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:28 PM #8
astralpb
*Manifest Productions*

PSP and NPPL are both great leagues. But if NPPL didnt have a cap it would overfill. I would imagine there is ahuge waiting list for NPPL events. They are the best put on events in the world. Sorry about the running series thing. Il correct myself that if you think you can make a better score/point system for the NPPL im sure they would be glad to get it from you. As for the PSP if they had a cap they would never fil up that fast as NPPL if they did fill. Dont get me wrong PSP is a good league but the NPPL is a much better league. Better organization and they put on all around better events.

www.hostilekids.com

--Christ Krew--

Old 11-06-2005, 03:36 PM #9
BlackMagic2638
-Mikey2Shot-

BlackMagic2638 plays in the USPL
BlackMagic2638 plays in the PSP
BlackMagic2638 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Yea we do look *******, but they only update their site once a day, unlike PSP which updates it after every game.

...and we shouldnt have to make our own league, these guys have been doing it long enough that they should know what the hell they are doing. The only reason people go to NPPL is because of sponsers. Everyone hates the lack of organization and **** but they have to go because sponsers make them. Also if they want any other sponsers they need to preform in this ****ty league to get anything, we have no other choice.

https://www.facebook.com/Albany.PowerSurge
Old 11-06-2005, 03:46 PM #10
Underfunded
Autonomous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagic2638
Yea we do look *******, but they only update their site once a day, unlike PSP which updates it after every game.

...and we shouldnt have to make our own league, these guys have been doing it long enough that they should know what the hell they are doing. The only reason people go to NPPL is because of sponsers. Everyone hates the lack of organization and **** but they have to go because sponsers make them. Also if they want any other sponsers they need to preform in this ****ty league to get anything, we have no other choice.
If the league is so crappy, then why do major companies sponsor it?
Old 11-06-2005, 04:21 PM #11
astralpb
*Manifest Productions*

Yea Haha. I guess the reason ESPN is at NPPL not PSP is because the NPPL is a bad league. Hahah. Black Magic use your head.

www.hostilekids.com

--Christ Krew--

Old 11-06-2005, 05:07 PM #12
apellon
Peace Out!

apellon is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockerman1417
I find this Event to be a disgrace to Miami. The parking is Horrible the setup of everything is horrible, No security,All the tents are packed in. I think NPPL should of done a better job and kept it at Tamiami Fairgrounds. It was alot better 2 years ago.
Man I gotta second that opinion...........

I could not believe that with all the venues available that they used that crappy area. I realize that the commisioners want serious money for Tamiami Park but man Bayfront sucked........
Old 11-06-2005, 05:14 PM #13
BlackMagic2638
-Mikey2Shot-

Quote:
Yea Haha. I guess the reason ESPN is at NPPL not PSP is because the NPPL is a bad league. Hahah. Black Magic use your head.
NPPL is just promoted a lot more than PSP.

Of course dont listen to me, just listen to the opinions after the events. Everyone after World Cup was very happy with it, everyone after Miami are saying it was horrible.

Oh and dont tell me what to do, your Canadian and I am American, I am higher on the foodchain *****.

Old 11-06-2005, 05:47 PM #14
Hammer1
Planet MW Service Center

well actually, on a complete series basis, it is pretty obvious to all that participate in both leagues that the NPPL is a much better organized and run series then the PSP! The PSP has in the past run some extremely good events, and the NPPL has made their slips along the way, (read that to say New Jersey '03, the tourney from hell!), but on a complete yearly basis the PSP has had some major dificulty in competing with the PurePromotions machine!

Don't believe me, just attend/play both events and you will see for yourselves!

PS...it's pretty harsh to condem a series just because they don't upload scores on your time table!

HAMMERTIMEPAINTBALL.COM
Old 11-06-2005, 06:31 PM #15
mrmax

The only thing that's keeping PSP alive is X-ball. If X-ball was not there, PSP would not be there either.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:29 PM #16
makeumwareit

Everyones bosting about ESPN was filming for 8 show's but from what I'm reading on other sites. It's going to be a laughing joke...not to mention boaring as hell. I hear it was one stale mate after another because they set the field up with small bunkers for the filming crew so all the players were not playing agressive and there for tons of stale mate game's. Wow won't that be just a blast to watch...Not!!!! I don't think this is what we had in mind when we wanted millions of viewers watching paintball in TV.

I'm also hearing the stands were pretty empty and the Vendors closed up shop early Yeah way to go NPPL

FYI the stands were Packed for PSP and they have more great things to come because no one really cares that much for 7 man because x-ball is were it's at.

if the NPPL and PSP merge 7 man is dead!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2005, 09:51 PM #17
BlackMagic2638
-Mikey2Shot-

Ouch, now everyone is gonna think badly of our sport, greeeaatt. As if they dont think bad enough, with all the paintball drive-bys and all. Go NPPL woo .

I dont really mind the format, if they had a 15 bps cap and maybe ramping then they wouldnt have all the problems they have with cheater boards now. Thats always the main thing they ***** about at events.

Old 11-06-2005, 10:11 PM #18
churrocc12
...STFU...

Well you guys can argue as much as you want....you are all just making yourselves sound stupid....its just a bunch of people complaining because they are not good enough to get to the NPPL themselves.......im not saying that im good enough but at least im not complaining......before you judge an event, maybe you should play in it Blackmagic......dumb***
Old 11-06-2005, 10:16 PM #19
BlackMagic2638
-Mikey2Shot-

Who said I havent played in the NPPL before?

Old 11-06-2005, 11:26 PM #20
TmBwm740

Quote:

PLEASE!!!!

You are truly a ******' retard. They were havin' internet problems you ignorant ****.
Old 11-06-2005, 11:43 PM #21
TmBwm740

Quote:
Everyones bosting about ESPN was filming for 8 show's but from what I'm reading on other sites. It's going to be a laughing joke...not to mention boaring as hell. I hear it was one stale mate after another because they set the field up with small bunkers for the filming crew so all the players were not playing agressive and there for tons of stale mate game's. Wow won't that be just a blast to watch...Not!!!! I don't think this is what we had in mind when we wanted millions of viewers watching paintball in TV.

I'm also hearing the stands were pretty empty and the Vendors closed up shop early Yeah way to go NPPL

FYI the stands were Packed for PSP and they have more great things to come because no one really cares that much for 7 man because x-ball is were it's at.

BsktbllS709if the NPPL and PSP merge 7 man is dead!!!!!!!!!

That's mother******' bull**** and your *** ******' knows it. First of all, the stands in Miami were filled for finals, as ALWAYS. Second, the NPPL charged spectators to watch. Third of all, the bleachers at World Cup were about 1/20 the size of the ones at the Commanders Cup. And how about the bleachers at all the OTHER PSP events, besides World Cup? How'd they look, with their countryside and ******' houses in the background.

And yes, maybe to us people that play tournament paintball the games on ESPN will appear slow, but to someone who doesn't play tournament paintball, they might be just fast enough or possibly even still too fast to keep up with.

And you're right about one thing though. If the two leagues merge, seven man is dead. X-Ball is much funner to watch. That'll be great, cause' then ESPN'll be showin' X-Ball and not seven man, but NPPL got the televison deal, not PSP, because NPPL is still a better league in EVERY............SINGLE..........******'.......... .....way.