PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-01-2001, 09:45 PM #1
Cardboad Terrorist

has been a member for 10 years
Unhappy I need help with timmy info... Please...

First of all i have been searching for a good info site on a timmy, and really good prices. so I found good prices, and I am buying one, but I need to know if this setup will work. A Timmy, Palmer Stabilizer Reg, a steel braided hose, 5 in. long, a drop forward (not sure what kind), a bottomline attachment for the tank to screw into (or whatever else would work better), and a 12v revy. Please tell me if this setup will work good with a 3000psi Nitro Setup.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2001, 09:52 PM #2
Morphious

That setup will work fine. Are you going to do the LP Mod? If so that setup will still work fine. We used Stabs for a while we are just trying other regs to see which performs better. The Tank will work fine also. You should ahve no problem. If you check in my sig it will give you site with info about mods, FAQ's and other info you might need.
Old 08-01-2001, 09:56 PM #3
Omega6_Virus
Distributor of Pain

Might want to think about a gladiator reg instead of the stab, unless your running co2. You might wanna just get your drop forward online if u know what u want and then going into a proshop and getting the steel braided line there or macroline. Just don't get micro line. its too small for the air flow needed.
Old 08-01-2001, 09:58 PM #4
Cardboad Terrorist

One other question then morph, what is the LP mods and what exactly does it do. cause if it doesn't really take alot I think I could handle to do it.
Old 08-01-2001, 10:00 PM #5
Cardboad Terrorist

well then.. does CO2 work ok with the gun? or should I really shoot Nitro, either way Im happy, but I already have ordered a palmer reg.
Old 08-01-2001, 10:53 PM #6
Morphious

You can run CO2, but I wouldn't do it if you can run HPA. The LP Mod instructions are in my Sig. at the bottom. It shows you step by step how to do the Mod. When ever you get your gun you nee dto check and see what solenoid you have so you can set your Dwell right.
Old 08-02-2001, 07:16 AM #7
Vern1
Timmy - WooHoo!!

Vern1 is a Supporting Member
Vern1 is a founding member
Vern1 helped look for balloons
Greetings,
When I did the last re-write of the LP mod instructions, I included instructions on checking for either soleniod and the dwell requirements of each.
Petty Paintball - www.pettypb.com
Old 08-02-2001, 08:35 PM #8
Cardboad Terrorist

But what does the LP mod do?
Old 08-02-2001, 09:04 PM #9
Morphious

The LP Mod drops your Operating preasure, Makes the Kick Less, and Makes the Gun Quieter. It really doesn't eat that much more air than the with out the LP Mod if it is Setup right.