PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-26-2002, 03:06 PM #1
Dealaman

has been a member for 10 years
Snapping-Domination

Lets get some feedback and opinions on snap shooting and domination. What do you do?

1. Do you, once you get someone behind their bunker, lay a steady blanket of fire so they virtually cannot pop out to shoot?

2. Do you Shoot bursts and duck in once in a while and try to eliminate on snap shots?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2002, 01:07 AM #2
pentalecticus
Kill or be killed

i ussualy pop out and shoot a burst, then get right back in, but im not too good at snap shooting, so maybe thats what im doin wrong, dunno, somtimes i hang out and wait for them to pop back out again.

Team Jolly Leprechauns/Killswitch Advance

Goodbye sunshine, I've put it out again, sad

aim: FullOfSorrow921

Last edited by pentalecticus : 09-08-2002 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-06-2002, 02:08 PM #3
Knobbs

Knobbs is a founding member
Knobbs has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Depends on the situation.

If the other guy is in a position to do some major damage with some decent snap shooting, or if you think they can take you out by snap shooting, lay down paint so they don't come out.

If you are trying to score the elimination, are working them pretty good, or they are no real danger to the rest of your team, sit and wait and hope to drop them when they come out.

That's my take anyway.
Old 09-23-2002, 08:24 PM #4
automagsrule
LOIC

Well, I figure if i sit out for more than 3 seconds, I'm in danger. So I never just try to sit out and take long strings at their bunker to hold them down.

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
Old 09-24-2002, 11:23 AM #5
CoCkErboi024
Hell If I know

Eh, I'm not too good at snapshooting ... I'm working on it though. What I usually do is try and move to get cross shots on my opponents. So far its been working pretty well. Considering the speedball feild we usually play on is a really good angle field.
Old 09-26-2002, 12:01 AM #6
automagsrule
LOIC

What he said actually reminded me, I change up my style depending on the field, it's just at our "home" feild, I never post up cuz there is alwasy someone aiming at you.

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton