Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-01-2001, 09:59 PM #1
SplatMaster1
The original SplatMaster!

SplatMaster1 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Angry Do Not Deal With "p8nt2"...helppppppp

He ripped me off. His nation name is "P8nt2" and his aim handles is "P8ntbaiier1665". We were originally suppose to trade my autococker for his impulse and send at the same time. We both gave each other traking numbers. I see the great UPS truck come buy my street and gimme a box the felt awfuly light. I open it up and find nothing but a bunch of packing peanuts, 8 rolls of pennies AND a floppy disk. There was nothing on the floppy but a pictures of a bunch of guns. To top it off, i am now currently gunless for IAO this weekend. I AM EXTRODINARILY PISSED OFF AND HAVE CONTACTED HIS LOCAL AUTORITIES... Please if anyone knows who he is or his phone number it will be greatly aprresciated. thanx
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-15-2001, 06:18 PM #2
fuelhux
FUEL! FUEL! FUEL!

Hey that guy just ripped me off almost.

He wanted to trade one of his cockers for my hooked up tl. Sounds like a weird trade. P8ntBailer almost ripped me off i stopped my package the day before it was supposed to arrive at his house. We called informatin office. All the information he gave me wasnt true his name, tele,adress,and he didnt reply to any of my emails. Ive got a telephone number if it will help you i dont know whose it is though. I talked to someone on it about paintball though and he told me his natin name was Bunkermonkey not P8nt2
, 1500 psi aci pressure gauge on aci bottomline,blue macroline setup, shocktech beavertail, WGP beavertail, polished internals and new cup seal, polished ball detent, padded gun case, JT speed pack with 4 blue and clear dye tubes, B.E. 2 pod harness, J.T. black and clear flex 7 no scratches 32* mask's (green, black), clear adjustable elbow
, others i cant think of right now, no tank sold seperatly but shoots very consistent for a spyder with the new reg on nitrogen.
Old 08-15-2001, 06:21 PM #3
fuelhux
FUEL! FUEL! FUEL!

wandering if you cocker had ans ram dye 45 frame dye aluminum,
and vigilante reg, because if it is its the gun i was supposed to get and id sell you my gun if you need one that bad its a tl with lots on it , ive also got a splatmaster(haha)
, 1500 psi aci pressure gauge on aci bottomline,blue macroline setup, shocktech beavertail, WGP beavertail, polished internals and new cup seal, polished ball detent, padded gun case, JT speed pack with 4 blue and clear dye tubes, B.E. 2 pod harness, J.T. black and clear flex 7 no scratches 32* mask's (green, black), clear adjustable elbow
, others i cant think of right now, no tank sold seperatly but shoots very consistent for a spyder with the new reg on nitrogen.