Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-01-2005, 11:36 AM #1
snyiper

snyiper is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
PGP Parts interchange

I have a Horribly abused PGP I purchased from Ebay and need some help. What bolts will fit or are available, the original is all pitted and is so bad the orings wont seal due to pitting. (underwater)?
Will other hammers fit? I havent removed this one but I am almost sure it is shot.
Trigger frame is twisted and broke so it is shot. I suspect it was run over (at the trigger frame ) and tossed in a trunk that leaked for quite a while. On the up side the tubes are in good shape I removed the top one May mill slots in it or put on a feed neck for 40 rd hopper. Looks like both back plugs are missing as well. Are there parts that will work off other guns or should I just sell the mess?
Glenn
Advertisement
Old 11-03-2005, 10:40 AM #2
skx762

A Cocker or Mag grip will fit with some work. Look over at PGPOGs websight. I don't think there are any other bolts that will fit, I can't believe the hammer would be shot. It's a pretty substantial piece of steel and polishing it would probably make it all right as long as the sear notch isn't ruined.

Here is the site addy; http://pgpog.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi
There is a very informative page also if you hit the "home" button at the top of the page. Good luck.
Phantom
Sheridan PGP
Old 11-03-2005, 11:31 AM #3
Guillotine
Sociopath

Guillotine is a Supporting Member
palmers still has a rebuild kit I believe for the PGP, so check that out...palmers also makes an awesome trigger frame for the PGP...you can also send the gun in to get "palmerized" which they will clean it up super nice, even rehone the bore if you want it a bigger size and stuff. I was gonna get my PGP palmerized, but I decided to cocker-ize it, and yeah...still in the works, but its getting there
Pump Gun Pimp #92 ~ Official Pump Gun Fan
Feedback
Big Gear Bag Sale/Spring Clean Out!!! BUY!!!