What all do you need to install a male stab on a 98? - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-31-2005, 04:21 PM #1
Spade914's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: UofL
What all do you need to install a male stab on a 98?

What all do you need to install the male palmer on a 98? I know the female requires a mounting kit, and I was wondering what else I would need to install the male other than the stab itself. Thanks.
don't need no sig
Spade914 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 11-01-2005, 12:29 PM #2
sgt-spam's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Akron, Ohio
sgt-spam is a Supporting Member
Vertical adapter, longer steel braided hose.
sgt-spam is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 01:17 PM #3
David_N's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: N.S. Canada
You can use macroline instead of steel hose; I think... (Don't take my word on this though, get confitmation.)
David_N is offline  
Old 01-29-2006, 07:57 PM #4
1 ŝħot 20 kills
BLAHMI's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
 has been a member for 10 years
Yeah, all you need is the va and a hose
+26/-0 Old
BLAHMI is offline  
Old 01-29-2006, 09:04 PM #5
"Qualified" Airsmith
GP@PPS's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sacramento
GP@PPS is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GP@PPS works for a Paintball manufacturer
The VA for an m98 is more costly and more of a PITA to install that the Female Stab kit.
Female Stab and mount is a bolt up replacement for the existing bottom-line ASA on a 98 and uses the existing hose.
You really don't want to use macroline (plastic tubing and slip fit connectors) on an unregulated air supply.

Do it right or don't bother.

Living life and ridin this mutha till the wheels fall off.
GP@PPS is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump