Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-01-2001, 03:31 PM #1
lordofchaos
Modernator

has been a member for 10 years
where to buy solenoids...

I'm working on building an electro cocker, and my own design for a gun, problem is both need solenoids, and I only have 1 from my Impulse (extra) So i need to know where to get some quality solnoids for pretty cheap, all the MAC valves I've dealt with were crap and needed extra exaust elbows, so thats an absolute last resort, I'd like to get something like the Solenoids from Impulses and Bushmasters... Anyone know a good source?

Thanks!
-Wes
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2001, 08:40 PM #2
CaptCocker
Your mom loves me!

CaptCocker is a Supporting Member
use 2 plunger solinoids from radioshack
Old 09-05-2001, 07:05 AM #3
Lin Dze

Okie, lets see, first off you can use a Humphrey H040-4E1, or a Skinner K4H01 or a MAC 44A-AAA-GDSA-1KA .

The Skinner is used by ICD, Tribal, Bob Long, and a modified version is used by Smart Parts. The Intimidator used a Humphrey up until a few months ago when they switched to the Skinner also. The Sandridge F5 uses the above MAC, its a different part than the Rainmakers, and probably a bit cheaper than the others. I assume you mean solenoid valve when you say you have 1 extra solenoid out of your impulse. If you need an actual solenoid (such as in the Hyperframe, BooYah ELCD, or the E-Mag) then look at solenoidcity.com . I know the Emag actually uses one of their standard parts and Im sure the other frames use a comparable part.