where to buy solenoids... - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-01-2001, 03:31 PM #1
lordofchaos's Avatar
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Temecula, CA
 has been a member for 10 years
where to buy solenoids...

I'm working on building an electro cocker, and my own design for a gun, problem is both need solenoids, and I only have 1 from my Impulse (extra) So i need to know where to get some quality solnoids for pretty cheap, all the MAC valves I've dealt with were crap and needed extra exaust elbows, so thats an absolute last resort, I'd like to get something like the Solenoids from Impulses and Bushmasters... Anyone know a good source?

Victory Needs No Explenation, Defeat Allows None!
lordofchaos is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 09-03-2001, 08:40 PM #2
Your mom loves me!
CaptCocker's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: K-town
CaptCocker is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
use 2 plunger solinoids from radioshack
CaptCocker is offline  
Old 09-05-2001, 07:05 AM #3
Lin Dze
Join Date: Aug 2001
 has been a member for 10 years
Okie, lets see, first off you can use a Humphrey H040-4E1, or a Skinner K4H01 or a MAC 44A-AAA-GDSA-1KA .

The Skinner is used by ICD, Tribal, Bob Long, and a modified version is used by Smart Parts. The Intimidator used a Humphrey up until a few months ago when they switched to the Skinner also. The Sandridge F5 uses the above MAC, its a different part than the Rainmakers, and probably a bit cheaper than the others. I assume you mean solenoid valve when you say you have 1 extra solenoid out of your impulse. If you need an actual solenoid (such as in the Hyperframe, BooYah ELCD, or the E-Mag) then look at solenoidcity.com . I know the Emag actually uses one of their standard parts and Im sure the other frames use a comparable part.
Lin Dze is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump