PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-28-2007, 05:55 PM #64
Raydee
The Old Guy at the 50

Raydee is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
SOrry I haven't been on the boards in quite a while. I still have the bike and I take Paypal. Are you local to me??
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2007, 09:47 PM #65
USMGP1

Pm Me

I am in Ohio and will pay the shipping. Please pm me a number to get a hold you and we can get this done. Is the price (500.00 + shipping) still the same? I would like to get the bike here by the end of next week.
Thanks
Chuck

Last edited by USMGP1 : 09-28-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:56 PM #66
Raydee
The Old Guy at the 50

Raydee is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Chuck the price is still $500 plus shipping but I am estimating shipping will be expensive. That is the reason I wanted to sell it locally and have had it his long without a sale. I have had tons of guys that wanted the bike but didn't want to pay the high shipping cost. The last estimate I got on the shipping cost was close to $100 mainly because of the size of the box needed to properly ship the bike without it being destroyed in transit. I bought a used DM from one of the major pocket bike dealers and it was shipped in a thin box with bad packing. I received the bike with a all kinds of damage and ended up paying way more than the bike was even worth. I would have to ship the bike DHL because that is the service that we use at my job. IS this the same Chuck that I used to buy DM parts from when i was racing?? Anyway if you still want the bike and are willing to pay the shipping I will PM you all my info and my phone number. If shipping is anything less than $100 then I will refund the money through Paypal. Let me know.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:03 PM #67
USMGP1

I still want it.

I still want it. I am buying for a little guy to race. I can bet it will be around 85.00 to ship it. Just tell me what your paypal address is and I will set it up with the $$$. Yes, I am still racing and running the USMGP. Get me the info so we ca nget the bike here for Cole. I thank you again. Can you emai lme pics of the bike in its current condition.
Thanks
Chuck