The Official “My TX is not cocking” Thread
Ok, since most new Torid and Torid X users dont know why their guns do not recock, here is a checklist of things to do. They are listed in order of most likely to fix the problem
1) Screw in the tank as far as humanly possible. -Opteron-03's Idea
2) Lube everything up real nice like. -Common since
3) Make sure you are running then at 350-425psi. -Everyones soultion
4) Check your valve for debris or dirt. Also make sure your pin is correctly in the valve. -My idea
5) Hold down the sear for like 5 minutes to soften up the spring -Imguessingyourgay's idea
6) New reg and bolt. -Almost everyone's soultion (stock things suck anyways)
7) Replace cup seal. -Also my idea.
If anyone else comes up with a new idea, post it up. But so far, if you have this problem, one of these will fix it.
BMDT: We ARE better than you
We are correct
And we have a mod on our side...
Get over it