PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 07:00 PM #1
Kinger99

Easy "Walking"

Hey yall, im wondering if the Wrath is easy to walk, and if it has an adjustable trigger. Im wondering if it can shoot faster then the ION stalk....and how about the OMEN 2.0....the wrath and OMEN arnt compared much, what does everyone know about comparing the two...? (I know this is probly sticky'd, but im wondering if i can get direct posts.) Thanks alot..yall.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2005, 07:14 PM #2
theycallmebacon

no vs threads..
Old 10-25-2005, 07:17 PM #3
The Real Doughboy

It's kinda hard to walk at first, but there are a lot of trigger mods for it to make it easier to walk. It has a two point adjustable trigger, and a 25g trigger switch(reallllly light). and i think they can be found for about 250.00 on some sites. Although it's a good gun for the price, the Omen is also good for the price, it's personal preference on guns, prices, and trigger walkability(i made up a new word ). But whatever ur willing to spend. Ion is kinda hard to walk stock, maybe 10-12 bps, and i'm not turning this into a vs. thread.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:54 PM #4
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

ok to end this

Stock Ion is Faster. Due to Better Eye logic and settings and the Ramping . if you are NOT gonna upgrade your Gun get an Ion.

Upped the Wrath is better. stock Cocker threads = Limitless barrels +Stock clamping neck + stock Qev play a part. the T-board + Ultra chip Drasticly improves Speed + efficiency. delrin ram/bolt Reduce kick to almost Nothing. and new trigger will reduce side-side play and Increase speed. about 160$ in ups.

With the new UPs for the Ion. Lucky's cocker Reciver,new bolts,new frames, and New boards and bodys, it will all come down to personaly prefrence. and How Much you want to Spend in Upgrades. to Fully up an Ion with the latest goodies it will cost you well into $400

so math wise

ION 400<ups>+250<ion> = $650 roughly endgame
Wrath 180<ups>+250<wrath> = $430 roughly endgame

Look at what you spend, you Might be able to buy sumthing Nicer.

so like Many, other Vs threads it all comes down to Personal Prefrence,and how much you want to spend End Game. test and try and you'll get what you like.

btw, i havnt used a Omen 2.0 and ive only seen 3 , but thats me ^^
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards
Gear Sale and Pressure Testers
Old 10-25-2005, 10:04 PM #5
ah_skeet (Banned)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physcojosh
Stock Ion is Faster. Due to Better Eye logic and settings and the Ramping . if you are NOT gonna upgrade your Gun get an Ion.
with the full auto mod, which can be done just buy bending a wire, its faster stock than a stock i0n

on semi, theyre probably comparable, i could not get faster on a stock i0n, on auto/ramping, which auto and ramping are the same damn thing, the wrath is actually faster

Last edited by ah_skeet : 10-25-2005 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:08 PM #6
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

you Dont Bend the wire, you just get a jumper. and with the Eye logic on the Bd 5 board you would be lucky to get 17 without chopping. i tried this weekend and i had a blender at 13, not to mention i killed my detents with my reloader b =/

*edit*

the Ions auto is capped at 10bps
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards

Last edited by Physcojosh : 10-25-2005 at 10:10 PM.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:14 PM #7
ah_skeet (Banned)
Banned

u can do both, a jumper could count as an up, a $.05 up but still an up, a bending of a wire is just a manipulation. there is one in the vid thread on auto 20 that is goldwaved at 18. a slow hopper, theres a good chance u might chop due to the ****ty board logic.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:20 PM #8
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Good point.

Dry firing i find i can shoot my Wrath Faster then my Ion <Eyes off of course>

but with eyes on the wrath falls behind =/ i dont ahve a Bd 5+ board so i really cant say much for it. i will try make a video this weekend of the Wrath with t-board IF it comes in by then <goin on 2 1/2 weeks>
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards
Closed Thread