PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-07-2005, 08:57 AM #22
Boozshey

Boozshey is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I wish I could remember where I got it from. It was 3 years ago... But the stamped served good. I had taken it out of my gear bag so that I wouldn't lose it during my move. I think that was the wrong thing to do, cause now I can't find it anywhere...

But yeah, I will say, IT IS ILLEGAL TO POSSES EVEN THE STAMP. It's counterfiet. But hey, 3 years and no problems... Well no problems after I got the stamp... Before then the $1500 Race Gun that was "stolen" by the damn German Goverment was a different story. I'm sure that made a great Christmas Gift to some Customs officers kid... lol
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2005, 09:00 AM #23
Boozshey

Okay you guys, here ya go... COME GET YOUR OWN "F" STAMP!!!

http://www.infinitystamps.com/handstamps.html

That's all you need. Tell them you want a Pentagon with a capital F in the middle. Then you are on your way to your own stamp...

****Again as a disclaimer: IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO POSSES IT IN GERMANY!!! SO DON'T GET CAUGHT!!! HAHA
Old 12-08-2005, 01:29 PM #24
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

DFSniper donated to help Peyton Trent
DFSniper helped look for balloons
yeah, i graduate in a year and a half, then its back over there (if i get my citizenship, i dont feel like joining the Bundeswehr)
Old 12-08-2005, 01:50 PM #25
Stony1974

Hi im German it's fine if you order a F Stamp. But you got a nover problem, the Company the put the F stamp on have to out also a company signatur on the gun best way is got to your PMO and aske them if the can help you to take to the German Gun Testing Department ( in German Waffen Beschuss Amt). We got that same problem in Schweinfurt. After my Info you can buy any gun in the Staats and got to Waffen Beschuss Amt and you can get a singel raegstration for germany.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:06 PM #26
Boozshey

Stony, yes you are correct. But that's to much trouble. Honestly the single "F" will get you past customs at any airport and such. The only time you will really be in trouble is if you are out causing trouble and they want to investigate you. If you really want to fool them though, just merely get another stamp that matches the distributor. Preferable OPM or KPS. Don't use CMC...
Old 12-09-2005, 07:37 AM #27
paintballinR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper
yeah i know. i heard your school uses co2 powered rifles for rifle team. is it true? im just curious. if they get it for free, you might be able to get fills there...i just thought of that at practice today.
They only use them when they shoot in the states, in big comps, they use a tank that are about the size of a 9oz...otherwise they just use pump ones.

P.S.I got a free bulk fill tank totally full of co2 from a friend thats leaving germany..so i get free fills now..
Old 12-09-2005, 11:24 AM #28
Boozshey

a C02 TANK??? PLEASE SAY NO.... LOL... Buy a scuba and at least use compressed air...
Old 12-09-2005, 02:57 PM #29
paintballinR

HPA tanks are of the devil...jk I have my 13 ci tank, but its a bit to heavy on my phantom so im getting 2 3.5 oz tanks...my phantom runs better on co2 than hpa anyway, and you can't argue with somthing free.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:41 PM #30
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

DFSniper donated to help Peyton Trent
DFSniper helped look for balloons
lol, yeah.

so you guys have the normal pumps for here, then they use the co2 ones when they go to nationals? but then again, with their scores they can afford it...we suck. im captain and probably the 2nd worst shooter on the team, but thats getting off topic...
Old 12-19-2005, 01:55 AM #31
shortygermany

shortygermany is a founding member
Dont ever try to fool around with Paintball Dealer stamps !! You will go to Jail if you attemp to recreate an Paintball Dealer Stamp or F Stemp.

If you want to see some Dealer Stamps go to:

http://www.ptb.de/de/org/1/_index.htm

Then to the 3. Point inside Aufgaben/Fachbereiche (its on the right side of the page):

Kinematik

Then to the point inside of 1.3 Kinematik(its the third selectable Point):

Dynamische Druckmessung

and then to this Point:
- Anzeigeverfahren nach
§ 9 Abs. 2 Nr.1 BeschG

You can click it and it brings you to another side.

Scroll down and open the third PDF file which is called:

Angezeigte Marken gem. § 24 Abs. 5 WaffG

No 6. Paintball Xpress is a Paintball Dealer (CYP Nemesis in Germany)
No 10. PPD aka Massive Entertainment is a Paintball Dealer (AKA Excalibur and Viking, Intimidator, ION and a few others)
No 12. OPM is a Paintball Dealer (Intimidator, Defiant and others)
No 22 Warped Sportz Germany is a Paintball Dealer (some Warped Sportz Marker like the Dark Intimidator, Dark Impulse)
No 27 Pro-Toyz aka OPM is a Paintball Dealer (only Pro Toys Marker a Spyder Clone made for Germany)
No 29 PXE aka Paint Xtreme is a Paintball Dealer ( ION, Shocker,BT Tactical and others)
No 30 PI PaintÍnn is a Paintball Dealer (ION, Shocker and others)
No 56 WSS is a Paintball Dealer (some Spyders and others)

Some are not in this List. If you want to see what markers are legal from 03/2003 until now look in the first PDF file. There you will also see two other Paintball Dealers and their stamps. This list will be updated regulary.

If you have a marker before 03/2003 your marker only needs an F stamp !
If you have a marker later then 03/2003 look in the PDF file to see if its legal in germany and look for the dealer who made it legal (the sign of the Dealer).
This marker needs: F stamp, Dealers stamp and Caliber stamp (cal.68).

One last warning again: Dont ever try to mess arround with F stemps, Caliber stamps or German Paintball Dealer stamps or they bust your *** in germany if they find out you didnt have the right stamps or you even have a duplicate of the Original or fake One !!!

Hope that helps some americans which are soon to be stationed here in germany.

Greetings from Germany.

GERMANMOB
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1505909
Max Lundquist fanclub member #69

Last edited by shortygermany : 12-19-2005 at 02:06 AM.
Old 12-19-2005, 07:30 AM #32
Boozshey

Great info Shorty.

Like he said guys, it's illegal, but hey, so is speeding... But it's only illegal if you get caught. But the stamps, stamp your guns and if you ever get caught, just say you bought the gun from someone a little bit ago, but you don't know who. It will keep the americans out of a little bit of trouble. YOu might lose your guns but at least you won't lose any rank...

P.S. I had a gun confinscated from me and threatened with an investigation for "Illegal importation of firearms." That happened 3 years ago, I didn't hear a word from the initial letter. But I am sure it made a good christmas present.. haha