PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-19-2005, 03:56 PM #1
shockerman28

Walking Techniques

Hi! I' ve been playing paintball for a little over a year now and I own a smart parts o3 shocker and have been practicing walking. I can walk pritty good with my right hand wich is my opposite hand. I am trying to learn to walk with my left hand but I cant doo it. So I figured I would ask the best team in paintball and see what they do to get faster on walking a paintball marker.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2005, 08:31 PM #2
Fedorov

Fedorov is a Supporting Member
Fedorov is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockerman28
Hi! I' ve been playing paintball for a little over a year now and I own a smart parts o3 shocker and have been practicing walking. I can walk pritty good with my right hand wich is my opposite hand. I am trying to learn to walk with my left hand but I cant doo it. So I figured I would ask the best team in paintball and see what they do to get faster on walking a paintball marker.
May be you should come to our clinic in nearest weekend, in Hypersports Park, Orlando, FL, a?
We show and teach you how walk and shoot..

If you can't go, so look for last few facefull magazines, our coach, Alexey Solodovnikov, write perfect articles about paintball practicing.

www.russianlegion.ru
Old 10-19-2005, 08:36 PM #3
shooteratc
The Unintentional Pimp

Federov, you absolutly ROCK!!!

I think he was trying to ask you how to shoot the gun faster. In america we call moving your fingers fast on the trigger "walking."

"Honestly, the bleach was a bit bland and my **** came out a light shade of blonde for two days. It was a bit rough on my urinary tract the first time I had to pee, but once my nerve endings all burned out I felt just fine. Up until then I felt like I wanted to die, but it just wouldn't happen." - Sithrazor via Shockerowners.com
Old 10-20-2005, 06:01 AM #4
Fedorov

Fedorov is a Supporting Member
Fedorov is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooteratc
Federov, you absolutly ROCK!!!

I think he was trying to ask you how to shoot the gun faster. In america we call moving your fingers fast on the trigger "walking."

Aaaaaa.
No prob, we also can teach "walking" in our clinic too.

www.russianlegion.ru
Old 10-20-2005, 09:52 AM #5
GZ :: |nput

flips on the ramping

-HK-
The first four letters of paintball are pain, deal with it

MSN: VashCaedere@hotmail.com
Old 10-20-2005, 10:54 AM #6
rakim
I used to be a 2k9'er

I also walk better with my opposite hand...Strange, with my right hand it just flickers.

WTB Tippmann Effect 98
Old 10-20-2005, 11:01 AM #7
fluke854

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedorov
Aaaaaa.
No prob, we also can teach "walking" in our clinic too.
go to clinic, they can teach you everything you need to know about how to play pb
Old 10-20-2005, 02:28 PM #8
shockerman28

well I would but its kind of hard when I live in New York. Ive seen you guys in Flordia before in the Orlando Open Tournament. You guys played well there too. But Its hard when It considers money, and time and right now I dont have the time. Im in a local league for paintball which is every other friday. Plus I have school and other stuff to do.