PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-31-2001, 09:50 PM #1
CoffinFeeder

has been a member for 10 years
Ifyou own a Flatline Barrell System and like it.....

For those of you out there that have an love your Flatline Barrell...........i was wondering what your personal preferences for paint were and why..........Thanks.
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2001, 12:21 AM #2
Smeek
I R pukeboy

Annual Supporting Member
Smeek is a Supporting Member
Smeek is a founding member
Smeek plays in the USPL
Smeek supports Bob Gurnsey
Smeek supports our troops
I don't use the flatline much but I try and get pretty much anything that has the new advantage shell if I'm going to use it. A while back I would never shoot bigball with the flatline but the advantage shell big ball shoots great, as well as marbs, slam,....
Old 08-01-2001, 02:08 AM #3
dager
Mega Moderator

dager is a founding member
dager supports Sherwood Forest
i will have to agree with smeek on the marb and 'star.. im waiting to try the new worr paint through it.. the new fill is suposed to bind to the outer shell thus preventing settling of the paint inside the shell..

-duff

Team ESP

Last edited by dager : 08-01-2001 at 02:18 AM.
Old 08-01-2001, 10:26 AM #4
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
Bah, people should know that ALL paintballs are really made by 2 manufacuters, just labeled differently making it look like it's not a semi-monopoly. Plus, damn near all paintballs have paintfills from Brass Eagle.

But any ways, the smallest .68 bore paint possible works great. I've had good success w/ Wally World Super Swirl (they can't call them Marbz). Probounce is ok, but not quite as good. Diablo inferno,blaze, and hellfire, I love those. I don't know why, I just love diablo paint, I've always had great success and no breaks w/ them... but also no breaks w/ Probounce (they physicall CAN'T break).

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!
Old 08-01-2001, 08:07 PM #5
extreme_ed
Awaiting Email Confirmation

my flatline shoot every thing, from marbs, all star, sherida, bibball, diablo, brass eagle( and i was old too) also, zap about 5 cases, and ive only had one break , from the old batch of brass eagle i tryed just to see if it would work, small bore paint works best , the more the ball touches the top of the barrel and the less of the bottom works best, but dont worry my flaline has shot everything soo dont worry about buying the most expensive paint all the time, it may shoot a little better but all paint will work.
Ed
Old 08-02-2001, 02:26 AM #6
dager
Mega Moderator

dager is a founding member
dager supports Sherwood Forest
true.. but there are some startup companies out there.. like i said.. id like to try it to see if its truly a new paint or just RP/PMI making balls under the Worr name.

Quote:
Originally posted by Meph
Bah, people should know that ALL paintballs are really made by 2 manufacuters, just labeled differently making it look like it's not a semi-monopoly.

Team ESP
Old 08-02-2001, 03:23 PM #7
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

We need more startup companies making paint to drive the prices down from being unreasonable. That's why I shoot DirectHit Paint because it's affordable and performs as well as any other paint I've ever shot. If only we could all afford a machine and make paint all day long.
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math