PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-13-2005, 02:07 PM #1
Royion

ROYIONs Feedback

Hello, If you have ever done business with me could you please leave me feedback here. Much appreciated, Roy

Appleguy19 - Mid/High end trade +1 Awesome trader
AngelCockerRocker - High End gun (something went bad on his end, he left positive feed, I quoted it then he retracted when he was left negative feedback)
drknsurfur - High End gun trade +1 awesome trader
stixy - High end Trade +1 Excellent very mature, good communication
NJpaintman - High End gun trade +1 very good guy
talonreese - High End trade +1 Awesome guy to trade with .
beezaho - High end Trade +1 Very nice guy, very Prompt, good communication.
cmgarcia79 - Very high end trade +1, I sent first but he kept his word and sent on time
paintball4fun89 - +1 High End trade, very nice guy, we talked on the phone a lot.
larko_s +1 Traded a Dye Invision mask for a Phone, very Prompt guy with his shipping.
adampadam123 +1 Very high end trade, Adam is also one of the fastest and most precise traders on PBnation, Very Mature.
Streetz +1 another awesome transaction with a lot of communication, Very high end trade thanks Streetz
justin962 +1 Very High End trade, very efficient trader the trade was complete in just a few days
MrDrake +1 Awesome Seller
wgp4life55 +1 I traded him my Ion for his PSP, the trade went very smooth and we kept in contact the whole time.
beach house +1 High End trade, Excellent Communication, Smooth transaction.
FloW +1 High End trade, Excellent Communication, Everthing as expected, Smooth transaction.

Last edited by Royion : 01-08-2007 at 09:45 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-13-2005, 08:54 PM #2
appleguy19
Old School Pumper

has been a member for 10 years
I traded him my modded xbox for his Ion. But he just didn't trade me the Ion, he threw in a bunch of extra stuff too! (apache LCD, stickers, dye membrane, & a JT harness just to name a few). He's a great guy, traded fast, and we even had phone conversations. I still talk to the guy after the deal is done. GREAT TRADER!! Would do business anytime again!!!
Old 10-19-2005, 07:28 PM #3
AngelCockerRocker
CWD

AngelCockerRocker is a Supporting Member
AngelCockerRocker is a Paintball photographer
AngelCockerRocker supports Cereal Killerz 2

Last edited by AngelCockerRocker : 10-29-2005 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:52 PM #4
Royion

Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelCockerRocker
this guy is AWESOME

shipped overnight, gun is PERFECT. MOWS FACES!!!

anyways, came just as advertised, promptly, is NOT immature either.

overall GREAT TRADER!!!
A++++++!!!!

I am sorry that I cannot say the same for you, both guns were not working, I spent 6 hours and over 200.00 just to make the 1 timmy shoot, you didnt even send me the grips, longshot barrel, and your guns were missing most all the screws. I will leave you feedback ASAP
Old 11-02-2005, 09:15 PM #5
Royion

Nice edit

Nice edit Angelcockerrocker, did you note that I quoted your original feedback , lol you give this sport a bad name.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:01 AM #6
drknsurfur

Great guy gave my ipod and $$$ for his angel. is a sick *** gun. thanks alot bro you rock shipped me over night and even let me use the money that i gave to them to ship one of my packages overnight to them. A++++ trader would work with him again. btw love the accent hehe(not being mean just thought it was cool) trade with this guy you will get your moneys worth
Old 11-04-2005, 10:21 AM #7
stixy

A very mature and precise trader. I would highly reccomend any transaction with this guy and not worry one bit about problems.

We came to a mutual trade agreement in a fast and easy manner. He was always available to contact via PM/or phone. He ships quickly and on-time. His communication before, during and after is excellent.

Old 11-05-2005, 02:23 PM #8
NJpaintman

Great guy to deal with, I would highly recomend. Everything was exactly as described, very fast shipping. Very helpful and responds fast. Thanks for the Timmy
Old 02-06-2006, 09:23 PM #9
AngelCockerRocker
CWD

AngelCockerRocker is a Supporting Member
AngelCockerRocker is a Paintball photographer
AngelCockerRocker supports Cereal Killerz 2
your dm4 was busted up as well. my guns worked, and EVERYONE at PAP will back that up (PM electricity 2.0, and numerous others)
i used them, and had them teched in the week before i sent them.

your dm4 had a busted wiring harness and ****ed settings.

royion=

this is a bad feedback, buyer beware
Old 04-22-2006, 01:15 AM #10
Royion

Who are you guys

Fixed

Last edited by Royion : 06-18-2006 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 AM #11
talonreese

Ion/PSP trade

Roy is a great and mature trader. Excellent communication, and everything was as he said it was. Gun shoots great and tank is like new. Easy to talk to and to work with. I checked out these 2 guys with negative feedback for him and it is obvious that the 2nd guy is "angelrocker"s buddy as he talked him up in his feedback thread too. Sad that the likes of them are trying to ruin one of the good traderas name. Don't hesitate to do buisness with this guy, he'll talk to you on phone/provide pics/work with you and you'll feel comfortable trading with him. You won't be sorry working with Roy, traders like him make pbnation THE place to go for trades.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:40 PM #12
beezaho

This guy is great. he is a very great seller. I would definately buy from again. His ion was shipped like he said it would be. I payed him sunday and i recieved it today even through the holiday in great shape. I am very pleased with this transaction and give him a . He even made a video for me to show me that it works. Buy/trade/sell to this guy. he will not rip you off.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:24 PM #13
cmgarcia79

cmgarcia79 is a Supporting Member
This guy is the best to deal with, very accurate on description of dm4,tank, and hopper.He shipped first and gave me the tracking number, then i shipped out. Thank you for the easiest transaction i have ever done on here + the flawless equipment i received.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:20 PM #14
paintball4fun89

Roy is a great trader, kept in contacct the whole time, made me feel very at ease, one of the best trades I have done thus far. Thanks again
Old 06-12-2006, 08:15 PM #15
larko_s

Great trader!! Invision is perfect!! Trust this guy!
Old 06-23-2006, 03:53 PM #16
adampadam123
Ali G.

Great Trader/Seller. I had many questions regarding his item, and not only did he answer them all, which came out to be around forty PMs, but he answered them all within minutes. Roy is also very considerate. At first, out deal involved me trading my MP3 player, but seeing how he knew I used it every day, he gave me the opportunity to Paypal him cash instead of trading the MP3 player. Roy is very intelligent, he knew everything about his gun, what would, or would not work on the gun, and how any problems with the gun could be fixed. He even offered to make videos for me inorder to show me how to use the Bolt Out Back feature on the body.

At first, out agreement was that I would trade him my PSP and my Mp3 player for his Ion without the barrel, but not only did he give the chance to pay with paypal instead of trading my mp3 player, but he also decided to throw in the barrel for free! I was very surprised, and very delighted. Roy shipped out his package as soon as he received my items. Extremely fast shipping. Roy is an amazing seller, and a great addition to the pbnation community. Not only would I trade again with Roy, but I will also recommend him to my friends. Do NOT hesitate to deal with him. Thanks again Roy!
Old 06-26-2006, 05:59 PM #17
Streetz
AJ Grieve

Streetz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Streetz owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Streetz supports Team VICIOUS
Streetz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
This is guy is awesome. I traded my upped dm5 for his sick gaming machine and his product came exactly as he described. Did a clean install and gave me his buddies number for tech questions. This guy is sweet would trade with him any time. A++++++++ Thank you again roy.
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
EMPIRE///PLANET//BLITZ//APC//KEE//
"God Doesn't Take Our Children, He Recieves Them,..R.I.P. Teryn"
Old feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...etz+feedbac k
Old 06-29-2006, 05:48 PM #18
justin962

Couldn't ask for a better trader, especially when dealing with high dollar merchandise. He made me a deal I couldn't refuse & shipped everything he stated.. and not to mention did a great packing job. Brian is very trustworthy, dedicates his time to ensure you are satisfied, and answers any questions you may have promptly. Believe me when I say don't hesitate for a second to ship first to him.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:03 PM #19
cmgarcia79

cmgarcia79 is a Supporting Member
This is my second transaction with roy, he bought some computer parts from me and the money was in my paypal with in minutes from talking to him.Great
trader/seller/buyer!!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 09:47 PM #20
MrDrake
Too legit...

MrDrake is an NCPA player
MrDrake plays in the APPA D5 division
Had money in my paypal account when he said he would...excellent communication and a overall nice guy...excellent buyer A+
Old 08-23-2006, 08:56 PM #21
wgp4life55
Why So Serial?!

wgp4life55 supports Team VICIOUS
Traded his ion for my psp. Went great came as described. Sent me extra stuff. This guy will go the extra mile to do a great trade. A+!