PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-12-2005, 05:15 PM #1
Infected 1
The Sauce is Boss!!!

Thumbs up Feedback for Infected 1

Hey if i have ever done any business with you, please leave your feedback here. thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2005, 10:40 AM #2
NW Assassin

Thumbs up Exelent A+++ trader

This guy is an exelent trader. I traded him my Cocker for hit intimidator, and i have never been more pleased with any trade. He sent first, marker arrived quickly and in flawless condition. i would definately trade with this guy again. A+++ trader
Old 11-06-2005, 10:48 AM #3
Jersey Baller

I will second the assassin. This guy is first class all the way. He was trading me his 88/3000 for a 68/3000, his tank was a lil old so he went ahead and got the thing rehydrod for me which took no time at all. Never complained even though my tank got lost in the mail on its way to his house. First class trader would definately trade w/him again
Old 11-20-2005, 05:30 PM #4
pumper_rob (Banned)

We traded masks, he sent first, definately has his act together good b/s/t'er. Thanks.!
Old 11-21-2005, 09:48 AM #5
Bunker Budies-Lui
Paintball=LIFE

This guy is great, we ttraded for his cocker and the moment he recieved my gun he went ahead and sent his.... One of the greatest buyers seller or trader in the nation.

Thanks Sean
Old 11-24-2005, 03:32 AM #6
OManiakC

88 ci 3000 PSI Tank

He sold me his 88 ci tank. He was upfront about it being old and out of hydro and gave me a great deal. Always kept in touch and kept me informed of the status. Needless to say, I got my tank and was a great buying experience. He even made my feedback thread since I didn't have one. Thanks Reno!
Old 12-25-2005, 10:43 PM #7
fat_boy69
Bad *** Back

has been a member for 10 years
Infected Brother

He is A+++++ That is the only type of person that will play on any Infected team! Keep up the good Trading Bro!!!!

2006 Angel GAT! W/Tadao
2005 Angel W/Tadao
2-05 Freestyles
DM5 Air Mods w/******
WGP Worrlock Cocker
Old 01-08-2006, 08:49 PM #8
pballkm21
Arena Wired

pballkm21 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
hahaha your first feeback poster only posted once on pbn....second poster posted once on pbn and then your fifth poster only posted 9 times on pbn....leading me to believe there made up...and there all fron november 05 and 2 of them joined on the same day HA....i wouldnt trust this guy....also dont try to get me to ship first on something when you have fake feedback
Old 01-08-2006, 09:08 PM #9
Infected 1
The Sauce is Boss!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballkm21
no thanks....im not going to lower my price....these are brand new....your saving $9 and luckys shipping price by buying it off of me....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infected 1
ok i may have ur 80, but since you installed them they are not nib, no warrenty for me, and because i have better feedback then u, u ship first and if i like the condition of ur products then i paypal u
***this is what got this guy so pi**ed off to begin with***

ok why dont you pm me before going in someones feedback forum and posting bs. all feedback on this forum is legit, all are still on my buddy list, and none, i repeat none of this has been faked. dont get mad at me because you are selling installed items as nib. i thank you for cluttering up my feedback forum with the first bs post, yours. you should be proud.

now anyone who chooses to take the filth spilled fourth by pballkm21 as anythihg close to truth, pm me or catch me on aim for the details.
My Feedback +11/-0
Official Naughty Dogs Supporter #81

Last edited by Infected 1 : 01-08-2006 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:37 PM #10
paintballtip
Errryday

paintballtip owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Fast shiping Good Product (did i mention fast shiping???)

GOOD GUY PEOPLE!!!

Reppin' that 304
Old 01-12-2006, 09:36 AM #11
n-d-n

Very trustworthy person to deal with, do not hesitate to do business with. Great communication and very fast shipping..
Old 05-14-2006, 09:58 PM #12
dis kid sean
hold dat

dis kid sean is a Supporting Member
Very fast shipping. Kept in contact and would go the extra mile to make the deal sweeter. Disregard anything that the other guy says about him. Hes very honest in trustworthy. Would definitely deal with again. A+++

Old 09-02-2006, 04:19 PM #13
spammedpaintbal

bought stock ion board and eyes! got it fast! Great communicator would buy from again!
Old 09-24-2006, 12:58 AM #14
sloppybologna

Bought an Evolve Pi Reg from him. Said he would buy a 90* fitting, but he trully didn't, but it's all cool though. Still was an awesome deal and the reg was exactly as he described. kept in contact all the time and awesome person to deal with, very patient and understanding. Mos Def would do business with him again.