PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-12-2005, 01:24 PM #1
ericdawson1971

Question Questions for ANYBODY about a Firestorme Kit for a 2003 WPG Cocker

I guess Leon isnt on the forum all that regular, can anyone else answer any of these questions?

Leon,

I just bought a 03 WPG Cocker with a firestorm kit on it. It hasnít come in yet but I have a few questions about it.

1) I have heard that the stock bolt that comes with the kit is not very efficient, and that you at one time sold an high efficiency bolt upgrade. I have looked on your site, but donít see the stock bolt or an upgrade. So do you really sell one, and if so how can I tell if my gun has already been upgraded? Got pics?

2) I know these kits have been out for a while and originally did not have a selectable firing mode. Has there been an upgrade/mod made available to allow bursts and full auto? If not I would like to try and make a timer board to serve this purpose for a electronics class that I am in. Could you sell a replacement board if I should destroy mine, or would I have to buy a whole new kit?

3) I have read several things about trigger bounce and regulator sweet spots. I am not quit clear on them though, would this be similar to a reactive trigger? If so, would you be able to recommend a process to set mine up for that? I will be using the stock WPG regulator and a max flo adjustable tank.

4) And last but not least, I hear a lot of people saying that with the firestorm it is not a closed bolt gun any longer. Can you tell me if this is true or not and maybe expalin any differences in how the reg auto cocker fires and how it fires once the firestorm has been installed?

Thanks in advance for your time and information. I am looking forward to using your product after reading so many positive things about it!

Last edited by ericdawson1971 : 10-17-2005 at 07:44 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement