Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-31-2001, 01:12 PM #1
Pusherf

has been a member for 10 years
Intelifeed that controls hopper and warped feed at 12 volts

Intelifeed that controls hopper and warped feed
How many people would be interested in a simple little control box that hooks your hopper and warped feed up to the intelefeed of your gun with a full 12 volts going to your warped and the hopper (imagine how fast you can feed with 12 volts going to your warped and intelefeed) . This works great I've installed several now and I've turned paint chopping angels into speed machines. I can also relocate the intelifeed from the top of the gun to come out at the bottom of the grip so no wires will be going all over the place. I will post pics up ASAP if anyone is interested I can put one together and you can hook it up ( some assmbly and soldering required) or the gun can me shipped to me and I'll hook it up. I also carry warped feeds and hoppers in stock so if you would like a full package deal then I can do that also.

Collins Paintball
7525 Chandlers Rd
Auburn, KY 42206
www.collinspaintball.com

Team Paintball Addicts

For more infor please post replys

The name of this company is BLING BLING Products. The name of the feed kit is called the BB's Black Box. That should be no problem to turn the motor backwards but because of haveing to install switches in the warped ( I forgot to mention the kit will have a on/off swith in the warped feed) and soldering to ensure everything works properly and is installed properly I would prefer to do it my self I will back all my work with a 2 year limited warranty. Heres what all the kit will do

I will install a intelifeed on your angel which will be coming out of the side of the grip(just below the LCD screen for right hand set ups). This intelifeed will run the hopper and warped feed ( no need for any vibration sensors or eye sensors which have a delay potentially causeing slower feed rates) this will give you higher rates of fire garranteed. there will be quick disconnects on the hopper, warped feed, and gun, There will be on/off switches on hopper and warped feed. This will make you gun more compact with only a small 2x1x3/8th box with 3 wires comeing out one hooking in to side of grip just under your LCD screen on hooking into side of hopper and one hooking into side of warped feed. The little black box stick to the side of the hopper. I will have pics up ASAP to show just how compact and slick this looks its a must have!!!!

I can sell you the kit how ever you want with :
Hopper, warped feed, Intelifeed, and BB
or
just install the BB on your exsisting warped angel set up I will accomidate all your needs just tell me what you've got and I'll tell you what I can do. For priceing please email me at

Collinspaintball@yahoo.com

Mine is very compact and does not have wires running all over the gun
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2001, 01:46 AM #2
DravenTheShocker
J-Ting

DravenTheShocker is a Supporting Member
DravenTheShocker plays in the APPA D4 division
DravenTheShocker supports DLX Technology
Timmy

Any chance you could make something without the gun having Intilifeed (stock), like a Timmy? My friend and I were thinking about making a real connection by the microswitch, but... *shrug*

I'm just poor right now, I can't buy the new board.

-Draven
Old 08-06-2001, 08:43 AM #3
Pusherf

I'm working on a intelifeed upgrade that will work on any electro gun.
Old 08-09-2001, 08:18 AM #4
Pusherf

up