Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-08-2005, 02:34 PM #22
Da Paintballa X
LS1 GTO

Da Paintballa X plays in the PSP
Da Paintballa X supports Empire
swear. nice word now use it in a sentance.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:45 PM #23
Superwaffleman (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAllen019
Personally I don't see what the big deal is. Words are words.
exactly

I mean how do people even decide what words are swears and what words arent
Old 10-08-2005, 02:56 PM #24
Fred123

has been a member for 10 years
I seem to cuss more when im stoned.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:58 PM #25
TheKingMaslowski (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwaffleman
exactly

I mean how do people even decide what words are swears and what words arent
They are called curse words because if you use them to often you will be cursed to hell!
Old 10-08-2005, 03:01 PM #26
Sain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingMaslowski
They are called curse words because if you use them to often you will be cursed to hell!
There called curse words because of the word "Damn" to Damn someone to hell was considered a curse.
Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:01 PM #27
Da Paintballa X
LS1 GTO

Da Paintballa X plays in the PSP
Da Paintballa X supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred123
i swear when i get hurt... a lot. i hyperextended my knee the other day and yeah... it was a lot of swearing... a lot.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:31 PM #28
Rogue-Assassin
Un-emo Elmo

I use them in different types of sentences.

I use cuss as a verb and curse as a noun.

Cuss: "I was cussed out earlier today."
Curse: "This ***** was trying to tell me 'whore' was a curse word."

Originally posted by $horT_$trokE
If Jesus was born in 2005, his name would have been Google.

Quote from Vincent in Gattaca
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:34 PM #29
timeismonkey
Take a whiff on me

timeismonkey is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred123
I seem to cuss more when I play golf. Not becuase I'm bad, it's just the setting I guess?
One time one of my Bible-thumper friends(nothing against him) was playing with me and some other people. This was like they day before Katrina hit(I'm in Baton Rouge) so there were a lot of storm clouds about. After I had a verbally-violent episode on the teebox, he goes, "Hey guys, maybe we shouldn't cuss so much with those clouds above us, God might get mad."
Now I don't doubt the power of God, but come on.

Oh and we say cuss in the south.

"Originally posted by islandboi
To this day timeismonkey is one of my favorite usernames. "

"Originally posted by automagwarrior
You guys can come to my hosue. I have a mini fridge. "
Old 10-08-2005, 03:37 PM #30
Rogue-Assassin
Un-emo Elmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeismonkey
"Hey guys, maybe we shouldn't cuss so much with those clouds above us, God might get mad."
Now I don't doubt the power of God, but come on.

Oh and we say cuss in the south.
hahahahhah that's awesome.

You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:38 PM #31
timeismonkey
Take a whiff on me

timeismonkey is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue-Assassin
hahahahhah that's awesome.
Wasn't awesome for him when we all laughed at him.

"Originally posted by islandboi
To this day timeismonkey is one of my favorite usernames. "

"Originally posted by automagwarrior
You guys can come to my hosue. I have a mini fridge. "
Old 10-08-2005, 03:43 PM #32
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Cuss is what you would say in 5th grade, curse or cursing is the proper term.

I also avoid using innaproppriate language as much as possible. I'm sorry so many people can not comprehend the English language enough to find better words.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:47 PM #33
TheKingMaslowski (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan
Cuss is what you would say in 5th grade, curse or cursing is the proper term.

I also avoid using innaproppriate language as much as possible. I'm sorry so many people can not comprehend the English language enough to find better words.
But people only understand those word so we have to use what we got. /Colonol Drummond
Old 10-08-2005, 03:50 PM #34
Deadeye007**
Ownage Served Daily

Deadeye007** is a Supporting Member
I say curse...so everyone else should too.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:57 PM #35
Rogue-Assassin
Un-emo Elmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan
It depends on the company I am around.

Old 10-08-2005, 03:58 PM #36
Deadeye007**
Ownage Served Daily

Deadeye007** is a Supporting Member
I curse all the time when I'm with friends but with family I rarely every curse.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:01 PM #37
dcpusher
Love It Up

I use **************
Old 10-08-2005, 04:02 PM #38
Rogue-Assassin
Un-emo Elmo

I don't around kids, parents, elderly, people who are offended by it, women (unless I know them really well), and people I don't really know.

Old 10-08-2005, 04:03 PM #39
flyingeagle

I think curse words are bull****. They are just words that society thinks is wrong. Kinda how we thought African Americans were bad back in the day. But look at us now.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:28 PM #40
Ruddy187

swear generally works for me.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:32 PM #41
paintball hayes

he probly just put stars on there
Old 10-08-2005, 04:44 PM #42
Empyre (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Paintballa X
swear. nice word now use it in a sentance.
you little ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************