PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-24-2006, 07:26 PM #295
Agitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Bunny
you might be a dragun owner if the first thing you did when you opened your box you say to your self...SWEET ITS HERE!!.....gee... those grips are ugly... Then for the next two weeks you look for replacement grips, only to find out on here that they dont....

silly dragun, third party grips are for companys that arnt in huge amounts of ruble with law suits

For some reason after i say that...it makes me feel screwed over....

ahh! the dragun logo! and the "DRAGUN" across the T-shirts the gorgeous 1983 font....and we cant forget the great fade of yello/orange/gray that they threw on there!! (fags, gasped across the nation when^^^^^ i said this)

Lol- you might be a dragun owner if you use a lotta' dodgies (hint hint)

Headshotted: I'm glad you take great care of the shirts. If you ever wanna' trade a busted torpedo for one of 'em, I'd just die.

Agitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2006, 08:09 PM #296
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Alway's Trust a Jedi

You might be a dragon owner, if one day you go to a paintball gun repair shop
and upon seeing the owner you say hi umm i'm looking for a job,
and he replies what past experience have you had with repairing markers
and just as soon as you utter the word dragon he extends his hand and says your hired

If this has happined to you you might be a dragon owner. lolz
Old Feedback

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.
Obi-Wan-Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 08:09 PM #297
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Headshotted has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agitator
Lol- you might be a dragun owner if you use a lotta' dodgies (hint hint)

Headshotted: I'm glad you take great care of the shirts. If you ever wanna' trade a busted torpedo for one of 'em, I'd just die.

I got lucky. When that Ebay auction for those shirts came up, I jumped on one of the black ones like a flea on a dog. Then his account got shut down, and we were like WTF Goes my monehs?! (You know what I mean, He had the cash and I had no product.). So It turns out he got "Hackzored" and basically I got two shirts for the price of one. I usually wear the White one as an every day shirt/working on cars shirt, and the black one as my Ballin' shirt. Strange, you may think... The reason is the Black shirt catches hella more bounces because it's a softer material and is MUCH more comfortable to wear than the white one.

****, I've got one now:

If your looking for a TES because Rex Markers just don't do it for you, and you want Dragun ghettorigging (and free parts~!)
Old 06-29-2006, 04:51 AM #298
Polygamist13
DoomedNova

You might be a Dragun owner if....................................you've seen numerous people come and go with their Draguns yet you never forget their face as they play with their higher equipped guns, all while you play with your..........Dragun!
Polygamist13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:07 AM #299
XxAltecxX
BEO Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polygamist13
You might be a Dragun owner if....................................you've seen numerous people come and go with their Draguns yet you never forget their face as they play with their higher equipped guns, all while you play with your..........Dragun!

THANK YOU SO MUCH POLY!!!! I almost didn't see Headshooted's (lol) post telling me to PM him!
XxAltecxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:41 AM #300
vivalaconfederacy
El PRESIDENTE

vivalaconfederacy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
vivalaconfederacy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
vivalaconfederacy supports Pev's Paintball
<3 dragun
XSV EGO9
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3264655
vivalaconfederacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:27 PM #301
Dragun_paint
buy my mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polygamist13
sad...but yet...so true.
Dragun_paint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:40 PM #302
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

If the first thing you do when you see this thread is use it to contact the guy who owns half of the stuff from your original dragun so you can go play with him this weekend possibly.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:23 PM #303
Agitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headshotted
I got lucky. When that Ebay auction for those shirts came up, I jumped on one of the black ones like a flea on a dog. Then his account got shut down, and we were like WTF Goes my monehs?! (You know what I mean, He had the cash and I had no product.). So It turns out he got "Hackzored" and basically I got two shirts for the price of one. I usually wear the White one as an every day shirt/working on cars shirt, and the black one as my Ballin' shirt. Strange, you may think... The reason is the Black shirt catches hella more bounces because it's a softer material and is MUCH more comfortable to wear than the white one.

****, I've got one now:

If your looking for a TES because Rex Markers just don't do it for you, and you want Dragun ghettorigging (and free parts~!)
It sux when someone doesn't send somethin' and they have the cash. I'da' given 'em a rash if I were you, but I guess it worked-out for the best in the end. I bet you were super pissed at first, eh?

yeah- what fun is a rex if it's trouble free/unmoddable?

I just thought of one:
You might be a dragun owner if you use their shirts just b/c they catch bounces well.

(I know that's not the only reason you wear it, man).

Quote:
If the first thing you do when you see this thread is use it to contact the guy who owns half of the stuff from your original dragun so you can go play with him this weekend possibly.
You gonna' chill and talk draguns, or pwn?
J/w
Old 06-29-2006, 06:30 PM #304
Agitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Bunny
you might be a dragun owner if the first thing you did when you opened your box you say to your self...SWEET ITS HERE!!.....gee... those grips are ugly... Then for the next two weeks you look for replacement grips, only to find out on here that they dont....
you might be a dragun owner if:

you're waitin' for one package that contains all the parts you need to rip, then it arrives. You're psyched. then you realize you forgot the reg you needed... a week later, another package, more excitement... then you need a valve... The last one you need. It takes the longest of all... almost a week and no sign of it.

You might be a dragun owner if:

Your tactical skills in speedball/woodsball sukkk, but you can completely dissasemble anyone's gun at the field in under 20 minutes, even if you've never seen the type before

oh- and put it back together properly
Old 06-29-2006, 10:14 PM #305
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Possibly both. This case of paint on my bed says I'm going to Pevs however, but I would be like "Hey, I'll pay you to STFU about where I bought my paint from, and you'll make a quick $45. Capiche?" But right now, Bedtime as I feel a little under the weather.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:22 PM #306
Agitator

I hate that when I'm too tired to play and have all my stuff up and ready.

I'm not sure what you mean about the paint...

you might be a dragun owner if:

(this isn't directed at you, headshotted)
you're too tired to play pb in the morning, b/c you stayed-up late the previous night tunin' and tryin' to fix ur dragun for "the big game."

*this has happened to me
Old 06-30-2006, 01:02 AM #307
XxAltecxX
BEO Mafia

Quote:
Possibly both. This case of paint on my bed says I'm going to Pevs however, but I would be like "Hey, I'll pay you to STFU about where I bought my paint from, and you'll make a quick $45. Capiche?" But right now, Bedtime as I feel a little under the weather.
I told you, OA is BYOP. Your going to OA damnit! You scared your going to get your *** handed to you by a bunch of walkons with spyders? HMM?! (See how i said nothing about me? I'm not stupid!)

Just so my posts legal...

You might be a Dragun owner if in your opinion you have the best Dragun project idea (30+CPS, but what about BPS?).

Edit,

Oh, i can strip any of my markers in under 20min. easy.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:01 AM #308
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAltecxX
I told you, OA is BYOP. Your going to OA damnit! You scared your going to get your *** handed to you by a bunch of walkons with spyders? HMM?! (See how i said nothing about me? I'm not stupid!)

Just so my posts legal...

You might be a Dragun owner if in your opinion you have the best Dragun project idea (30+CPS, but what about BPS?).

Edit,

Oh, i can strip any of my markers in under 20min. easy.

Lol, we'll see.

I pulled out my Black Dragun tshirt out of the wash yesterday, I plan to wear it sunday afternoon. I need to talk to my cousins about it and we'll see, I don't remeber my aunts house adress...

Your project however, Blowbacks TMK are the king of Cycyling because it's so simple. As long as you can feed it enough pressure, it'll cycle. If you want an accurate measure of BPS I suggest you use either a Qloader or a Cheetah Board'ed Halo B, or an empire reloader with the B2 Upgrade.

Again, If your either at Pevs or OA, we'll see, look for the guy who starts the day out with a black Dragun tshirt, small and sort of asian/hispanic (I'm Filipino, gimme a break) and gimme a shout out.

To make this post Legit:

Because you want a Backup T1 because you know it MIGHT break, but you still like hearing people go "ZOMG WHAT KIND OF INTIMIDATORS IS THAT!?"
Old 06-30-2006, 11:53 AM #309
skitzo_paintballer
Im Jacks smirking revenge

skitzo_paintballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
skitzo_paintballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
skitzo_paintballer has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
u might be a dragon owner if u go on pbnation religously to figure out how to fix it.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:36 PM #310
Sick_Unit

You might be a previous owner of a dragun if Romeo and Juliet made more sense than your instruction booklet.

-Gunmetal Rex R3 With Egg Hopper-
My Feedback
Sick_Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:07 AM #311
Agitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick_Unit
You might be a previous owner of a dragun if Romeo and Juliet made more sense than your instruction booklet.
So I'm not the only one?! After all the problems I've had,,, by the time I read the manual, I already knew more than it told me. Was that manual they made supposed to be english, btw? They said "tachtical," lol. Isn't that how goldmember would say it?

You might be a dragun owner if you've spent more time watching vids of other peoples' working draguns than actually mowin' with your own...
Old 07-02-2006, 02:34 PM #312
XxAltecxX
BEO Mafia

Quote:

Your project however, Blowbacks TMK are the king of Cycyling because it's so simple. As long as you can feed it enough pressure, it'll cycle. If you want an accurate measure of BPS I suggest you use either a Qloader or a Cheetah Board'ed Halo B, or an empire reloader with the B2 Upgrade.
Think 44Mag autococker ram, and T-board. I love my mech. Blowback to death, but i can't stand E-blowbacks. Pain in the left nut. As for a loader. I have a Q-loader, and a vlocity. And i'm getting the 5 level board for the Vlocity the first chance i get. Might try my hand at some motor/Gear box mods too. I might also buy a Halo later as a "Project". Custom simple Intelliframe style board (Or a new style Cheetah, if it ever comes out). Then a custom paddle, with a custom anti-Jam system. Then the most badass motor i can find (Put the Xmods motors to shame). Won't be good for the last few balls, but who cares?

You Might Be a Dragun Owner if you give your first timer friends your Dragun since you know its the only one that won't break (Just me? )

Edit,

I didn't see you at OA. Went to Pevs i'm guessing?
Old 07-02-2006, 07:46 PM #313
Headshotted
www.icd-owners.com

Yes, and it wasn't worth it. I'm not in the greatest of mindsets right now, Your damn right, next time I'm here I'm going to OA. Pevs was pretty damn devestated looking to be honest. Only one field up, small crowd and lots of wiping going on. I had a decent time at best. I'm sorry about not playing out there with you Altec, this weekend that was supposed to be enjoyable went from **** to ****tier, I now am forfeit to buying a replacement bolt tip to my freestyle. No, it's not expensive, but it means i'm OOC untill it gets here.

You ARE a former/want to be Dragun Owner when you REALLY want a TES so that you can have a clapper noid that rapes faces and doesn't have to deal with a delrin bolt tip that can get severly damaged by screws...

I feel sick. I think I'm gonna go eat some crabs and or some barbeque and take a shower or something. Whatever.

Take it easy Dragun. I'll probably have another one soon.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:58 AM #314
Bigjbuff28

you just want to throw ur gun out the window cause it wont shoot and the next day u cant put it down cause it will shoot
Old 07-24-2006, 10:27 PM #315
DarkeWolf

You might be a dragun owner if you are sitting in front of your computer, having to go to the bathroom REALLY bad, thinking "I can get one or two more replies in, and help a couple more peeps before I gotta hit the can".

A paintball community PBO! SundragonPPS.com www.scenariodreams.com
---Dragun T-1 Black to Green--- evo2 w Zboard--CP Reg--RMR Killstick--68/4500 DXS--12" J&J Edge Kit/12" Evil Pipe---
---Dragun Drallion Blue-- 68/3k crossfire -- evo2 w.Yboard--14" Evil Pipe--E2'd--EVO 44mag+QEVs--SCM3--AKA SideWinder--SLIK kit---
---Dragun TES Blue/Black---
---Dragun T-1 Black--Parts---
DarkeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote