Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2015, 07:59 PM #1
frostsand's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Jersey
 has been a member for 10 years
Dragun the ONE / TES grips

Does anyone know where a person could find replacement grips for this gun? My friend dropped off his "the one" for me to fix up and rebuild, is there any other grip style that has the weird screw placement or is it not possible/require some other grips to be modded? His grips are cracking apart since they are made of a rigid plastic. Anyone have a clue what I could put on there as a replacement?
Setup: In need of marker...
My Feedback:
PBReview Feedback
eBay Feedback
...And therefore the electron must taste like grapeade...
frostsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 10-07-2015, 09:10 PM #2
Foul tempered old one
tlmiller's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
 has been a member for 10 years
To my knowledge, there is nowhere that sells grips. I would pm one of the people on here that make the lexan grips, and see if they could make a set for you.
Pics and specs of my markers...tired of updating

Laptop for marker

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump