PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-03-2015, 07:57 AM #1
YOLO... you're an idiot!
kpraytor posts videos on PbNation
kpraytor has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Dragun TES Oring Sizes???

I know this forum doesn't get a whole lot of action but I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I have a Dragun TES that a buddy gave me. He said I could have it since he couldn't get it to work.

I would like to know what size orings are needed for a rebuild. From what I've read, the striker has a different size than Spyders but everything else should be the same?

Is that a true statement?

Any and all help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I have downloaded the manual with blown up diagram of the marker. Unfortunately, the parts call outs are generic like "striker oring" and "bolt oring", no sizes.

Also, I did check the stickies and I did not find anything calling out sizes for these orings.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - Gen. James Mattis, “Mad Dog Mattis”

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson

When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. - Declaration of Independence
kpraytor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 03-24-2015, 11:23 PM #2
Man! if you find out the answer to this, let me know!

I'm just getting back into paintball and I have two T.E.S.'s lying aorund. Luckily I was able to steal parts from one to fix the other.. but now I'm SOL if I need any other O-rings. Let me know that you find out!
ryanoconnor98 is offline   Reply With Quote